"Yes"

Gauri got down the car and walked in that direction.

Omkara was parking the car aside.

Gauri reached the place where the man was lying. She bend down and turned the person.

As soon as she saw the face of the person Gauri screamed loudly.

"Gauri", Om shouted her name and came running.

Gauri tried moving two steps back but her leg got twisted and she was about to fall.
However Omkara reached on time and held her safely.

He helped her get up but she failed to stand straight as her twisted ankle was hurting.

"Gauri, are you alright?"

-"Yes..yes...Omkara.. I'm fine..."

"What happened to you ? Why did you scream?"

-"Wo wo...Mohan....Mohan bhaiya is lying there..."

"Mohan?"

Omkara went near the body.
It was really Mohan.

"But how did Mohan die? Vikrant uncle had spoken with him just sometime back. He was alive then. How did he die?", Said a frowning Omkara.

-"Om..Omkara did you notice Mohan bhaiya's hands? Those same scratch marks", said Gauri.

"You're right Gauri. Priyanka also had those scratch marks on her body. That means both Priyanka and Mohan have been killed by the same person".

-" not person Omkara, it's the Brahmarakshas. Even the doctor at the hospital told y'all na..that this scratch marks are of some animal".

"Hmm...all our questions will be answered once we check the gate of that cave".

-" where will be go first? To the cave or to find Priyanka?"

"I think checking the cave first will be better".

-"Alright. You have the map?"

"Yes".

Omkara took out the map and opened it.