Episode 12

Happy Reading!♥️

~~~~~~~~

"Can I join you guys?", asked Gauri as she stood behind Omkara and Rudra.

"Chulbul? Come, sit",said Rudra shifting to his right.

"I like pools so much", she said dipping her feet in the water, "but Oberoi mansion's one has got a different vibe, geek".

"Really?", asked Om raising his brows.

She looked at him and recalled how once Om had pushed her into the pool and how she'd chased him around the Oberoi mansion in those drenched clothes.

"Umm....yes...I like pools but not the ones who throw people into pools", she said gritting her teeth.

OmRu smiled for a while but suddenly Om's smile faded away.

"Priyanka scolded me a lot for that, you had fever for a week after that incident, she didn't talk to me for almost a month...", He said.

"Accha kiya...you deserved it", she said resting her arm on his shoulder.

But then she quickly put her arm down.

"I deserve a lot more....a lot more hate....I couldn't become a good brother and---", Om lowered his head.

Gauri in mind: "oh no! I made him emotional once again..."

"Umm....Rudy do you remember you were teaching me how to workout using those gym equipments?...", Gauri asked.

"Yeah right, but you weren't able to handle   anything", Rudy said making a 'failure' face.

"No no...I can pick up dumbbells now", she retorted.

"Huh?", Om sighed, "ok so how much weight can you pick?"

–"10-15 pounds....or more than that...."

"Fine...umm...can you see the two vases there?"

–"Hmm..."

"Go and pick one of those"

–"But why?"

"Arey, I just want to see if you can really pick up weight..."

–"but---"

"it's 12 pounds just...you can..."

Reluctantly agreeing to Om's proposal she went near the vase and analysed it properly.

–"It looks heavy", she murmured and tried to pull it up by holding the corners.

After attempting the same for about 10 times, she could pull it up but nevertheless she was was about to fall backwards with eyes tightly shut.

"Gauri sambhalke!", she heard a voice as soon as she felt her back hit against a human figure.

Rudra helped her get rid of the vase.
Gauri turned to find Omkara standing behind her. His hands were tightly grabbing her upper arms and his face had a teasing smile.

"Ho gayi tasalli? Milgayi kaleje ko thandak?", She said angrily stamping the ground.

Om didn't answer but kept on laughing at her antics.

–"Now you're laughting?"

"Chulbul, honestly speaking, you're damn cute", said Om pulling her cheeks.