Episode 10

Happy Reading!❤️

~~~~~

Omkara sat on the sofa in his room and laid back his head.
Shivaay and Bhavya came to his room.

"Om", Shivaay said softly making him look back.

"Shivaay, Bhavya, what happened?" , Asked Om.

"Om, is everything fine? We were just playing a prank and nothing else. Why did you come from there..."

"Shivaay, i can't understand what's wrong with me...even a few days back I could easily tease or prank Gauri...but now---", Omkara laid back his head again.

"Now what Om?", Shivaay asked.

"From the time we've come to Kuldhara, I'm feeling different, different in the sense, I'm feeling sorry for her even if I'm just teasing her or trying to pull her leg. I don't like fighting with her the way I used to. I feel bad for her if she gets angry because of me but why?"

"Bhaiya", Bhavya kept a hand on his shoulder.

[TBH, Ishqbaaz did show the bond between OmRu and Annika, Shivaay and Gauri but I doubt if Bhavya really shared such a bonding with anyone. So I'm gonna explore the relation of OmVya here this time 🤧]

Omkara turned towards her.

"Bhaiya, I know why you're feeling this way.
Remember that night when you fought with Tej uncle and took a stand for Gauri?", She said.

#FLASHBACK#:-

Location: Oberoi Mansion,
Time: One night b4 coming to Kuldhara,

After dinner Priyanka and Gauri had gone out in the garden to spend some time together in gossiping and planning about the corner's wedding.

Meanwhile, Tej came in the hall in search of Priyanka.
Dadi informed him that Priyanka was in the garden with Gauri making him fume in anger.

Tej: What is that girl still doing here ma?

Dadi: Tej, you already know she's here for Priyanka's wedding.

Jahnvi and Ruvya also came there by that time.

J: yes Tej, Priyanka insisted her to stay with us till the wedding. And you know that we'll, isn't it?

T: but Jahnvi, the marriage is going to happen in Kuldhara and we're leaving tomorrow. So what is she STILL doing here?

J: Tej what's wrong with you? She's here for Priyanka. And of course she'll stay with Priyanka till our daughter leaves for her in-laws.

T: Ohh wow.....so you mean you're going to take that insolvent*, that pauper* with us?

Omkara: DAD!

Everyone turned to look at Omkara who was climbing down the stairs with an indignant face.

O: Dad, please. Just because Gauri's financial status is not like ours doesn't mean she doesn't deserve respect.