Episode 8

HAPPY READING!🌹

____________

The Jeeps further stopped in front of the ancient temple of Kuldhara.

Foreigners often remark that India is a land of temples, shrines and sacred places. With the history of India are intertwined many stories that are religious, legendary and social.
As they approached the temple, what they  saw was a majestic and magnificent construction. The temple was small but artistically built.

There wasn't any deity's idol in there, but tonnes of dust particles had piled up on the ground and other places.

At the back of this temple, lied hilly mounds.

"Almost 30 years ago, there used to be trees in this place.They give this place  such a fascinating look!”, informed Yuvi.

"This place is still fascinating, Yuvraj. You never brought us here before, why?", asked Ahana placing her arm on Yuvi's shoulder.

Gauri and Priyanka exchanged glances after witnessing Ahana's actions.

"Umm...Yuvi, you were telling us about Amrit Nadi", said Priyanka to drag his attention.

"Aahh yes Prinku. I know you love rivers", said Yuvraj.

They got back into their Jeeps and headed towards Amrit Nadi.
________________

The Brahmarakshas disguised as Girish entered Luthra Haveli.
He stood still near the backdoor. A few steps away was a stair and next was a whole set of torans of Rajanigandha and roses hanging down.
The Brahmarakshas couldn't go near them as it would result in his own damage.

-----------------------

Meanwhile, guests had started to arrive at Luthra Haveli which included Bhavya's parents: Pratap Rathore & Bhavika Rathore, and Ahana and Abhay's parents: Digvijay and Aditi Kumar.

************

A turquoise-blue stream wound smoothly past all obstacles, flowed over the pebbled riverbed and jumped for joy over the timeworn rocks.