Episode 3

Continued...

********"""""*******

The rest of the journey was spent in silence.

Everyone was more or less tired and nevertheless they decided to take a nap.
..........

Soon the milestone which showed 'Kuldhara 0 km' was spotted.

"We have come. O, Prinku. Look! we've come!",
Said Rudra shaking his siblings.

All the others too got up and with fascinated eyes and stared at the roads,houses and the greenery around.

"When are you going to tell us the rest of the story?", asked Priyanka pretending to be angry.

Even the others looked at him inquisitively.

"Yeah...the story... How much did I tell BTW?", asked Yuvi.

"The landlord's body was found but not his killer. You didn't tell us how he became a monster", recalled Om.

"We've already reached. Let's get inside and freshen up. Then during snack time we can sit and I'll tell you the rest of the story. You know there's a pool in our house too just like yours. I think you'll like to sit by it".

"That's fine and a good option. What say guys?", said Bhavya while adjusting her hair.

"Yeah alright." , the others nodded.

All the cars stopped in front of the big mansion and every single person present there, was awestruck by the beauty of that majestic traditional bungalow.

"Come let's get inside. Khanna has already made all the preparations." , said Mr.Luthra turning back at them.

"O, isn't Khanna our head servant?" , Rudra whispered in Om's ears.

"Yes Rudy. But he is going to be the head servant of this house too till the wedding, as per dad's instructions."

They entered the white marble mansion through a large brown wooden gate with two rectangular arched windows on both sides.