Episode 4

________
#4yearsofdbo
#4yearsofrikara

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
✨✨✨✨✨
________
--------------------------

Rudra stopped Gauri.

"Don't you think there's something weird in here? Like...creepy sort of.."

"Cree-creepy? Umm...umm...I-I donno Rudy, I'm already scared..you're scaring me even more..!"

"Hey I'm not scaring you...if I speak about what I saw to anyone then you know no one will believe me...not even my own sister...I know you're also like my sister na Chulbul? Can't I share my experience with u?"

"Yeah-yeah that's alright... but wait wha-what did you see? You saw that Rakshas? Oh my God!"

"No no. But when Yuvi was telling us about the rise of the evil then i saw a shadow like something..there"

He pointed at the spot with his finger.

"Rudy? Gauri? Is everything fine?", Yuvi came there.

It was a jumpscare moment for RuRi. However, they managed to stay normal.

"Huh..yes ofc..we were just checking out the beauty, the architecture. Everything is just wow!", Gauri tried to cover up.

"Yeah...you know in olden times houses used to be like this...they even look better than modern houses..much better. Umm...anyway...get to your rooms. Rudy, you can go upstairs 2nd floor. There are many rooms here, every 1 can have their individual one. Gauri you can move to the 1st floor last room near the balcony. Or 2nd floor beside Rudra's and Bhavya's."

Yuvi went away.

"CHULBUL!"

Gauri almost jumped to the call.

"It's me. Rudy boy. Don't get scared."

"Yeah..say."

"Don't you think this Luthras are hiding something? They themselves were scared. But they're assuring us that there's nothing wrong in here."

"But we can't do anything right. Even I think that there's something more to this story. It's so dangerous out here. I'm very scared. Honestly."

"All of us should stay close by.
Do you know who is staying where?"

"2nd floor- Omkara, Yuvi , Priyanka, You, Bhavya.
1st floor- Dadi ma, Janhvi aunty and Tej uncle, Luthra uncle and Rekha buaji."

"Fine. You also come upstairs, 2nd floor. What'll you do down in between oldies......
Hey! What if I shift to O's room? Yes, if the monster comes... he'll save me. Right?"

"High expectations from that khadoos? Really? Well...maybe. he'll. Now let's go."