Episode 14

🕊️💖~Happy Reading~💖🕊️

~~~~~~~~~

A servant knocked at the door of Omkara's room.

"Sir, Rishabh sir has asked to give you this", the servant said.

"Yeah keep it there", Omkara said.

After Omkara went away from there, Omkara came near the tray that the servant had just kept.

It had a lotus flower, few rajanigandha stems and a small packet full of holy ash and, a map of the jungle.

Om shook his head in frustration.

Just then Gauri came inside.

"Are we leaving now?", She asked.

"Hmm. Did you take all this?", He asked.

"No. You're having all this so ...".

"Fine. Let's go", he said, "you're sure right?"

"Sure about what?", She asked.

"Gauri I don't know about Brahmarakshas but jungle itself is an unsafe place so..."

"Omkara please. I just know Priyanka. Nothing else", she said.

Omkara didn't speak anything further.

Keeping the things in his pocket, they walked out.

__________

"Ahana?"

Yuvraj called out his newly wedded wife as she stood against the wall watching the outside view through the window.

"Yuvraj, I'm so lucky to have you. Matlab, how well you managed to allege the Brahmarakshas for Priyanka's death. I mean now no one will ever raise a finger at us, Brahmarakshas ne mar Diya matlab mar Diya. No investigation. Haha", she said .

"Look Ahana, we still don't know who killed Priyanka. Even that Bheshu or whoever it is hasn't picked up the calls. We don't know what happened!", Yuvraj said.

"Hmm...that's true. But why should we be worried? I mean we're married. We've got everything that we wanted", said Ahana.

Yuvraj smiled and side-hugged her.

"But Ahana why did you wear red? This vermilion and mangalsutra? I made you wear a white sindur right? Where did you get all this?"

"Wo actually i didn't like that white sindur so...umm....and every newly wedded woman wears red on the first day after her marriage", she explained.

"I can understand. We can do all this as soon as we go back home. Ok?"

"Ok but not this red saree please. I-I love red colour you know".

"Accha baba. No need to change the saree. Just don't go outside the house. Ok? Stay inside the toran barriers".

"Fine".

She smiled in assurance.

Yuvraj went out of the room.

___________

Jungle---

Omkara stopped his car on the metalled road that ran through the jungle.

"Gauri, did you see that? I think someone's lying there."

"Let-lets go out and check", said Gauri.

"Hmm. Carefully ok?"