Prince Jungkook and Princess Y/N walking hand in hand in the garden as it's the favourite place of her in the palace under the beautiful bright moonlight.

He took her hand and kiss them just like how he would always do. Staring at her fondly, always never failed to be mesmerized by her beauty.

What's so special about her? She's indeed beautiful by appearance but she has a beautiful heart too. Perfection. A beauty inside out.

"Love, i don't know how to describe myself to you how much i love you by words."

She look at him, adoring him as he speaks.

"But, I hope what I'm going to do next shows you how much I love you."

He kneel in front of her, "Y/N, the first time I saw you, I couldn't lie that I'm mesmerized by your beauty. All the gossips saying that the only Princess of Daegu is a beauty inside out is true. I saw you how you take care of your people as much as you can. I saw how you help the little animals around the garden. I saw you how you treated your servants nicely. All of these things that you've done makes me fall in love with you."

He clears his throat, slowly taking out a small velvety box out of his pocket, he opens it.

"Princess Y/N of Daegu, do you wanna marry me, make me your whole life partner?"

Princess Y/N who was stunned slowly tearing up, "Yes, I do, Kook."

He slid down the ring on her finger. The diamond on the ring have a diamond that in Prince Jungkook's colour as it symbolise that Princess Y/N as his.

He gets up and hugs her. The other cheers and clapping their hands making her turn around looking at the direction where the sounds of cheering and clapping coming from.

They broke the hug and she wiped her tears. Everything seems unbelievable to her. She never thought that Prince Jungkook would purpose to her.

***

"Oh my Y/N, you look so beautiful in this gown."

Princess Y/N twirls, "Oh, am I?" Chuckling her heart out.

"Yes, you are, darling. Come, give mother a hug."

She walks towards the Queen with a smile on her face and they hug each other. After a while, they broke the hug.

"Mother, you look beautiful as always. But today, you look absolutely stunning. Father gonna be amazed by your beauty."

The Queen chuckled, "Oh, Y/N. Stop joking around. Me and the King are too old for this."

"Never too old for romance, mother."

As they both were laughing, Prince Yoongi and Prince Taehyung enter her room.

"What are you laughing at, Mother?" Prince Taehyung question.

"Oh, my son, Taehyung. Y/N are teasing me, that's all." The Queen covered her mouth with her hand as she speaks.

Its been so long since everyone gets to laugh happily like this, laughing their heart out." It feels so refreshing to feel like this.

"Quit laughing without me or I won't accompany you down the aisle, Y/N." Prince Yoongi suddenly enter the room making everyone look at him.

"It's okay, I still got Taehyung and the King to walk me down the aisle. You can sit back and cry seeing me." She flipped her hair and laugh making everyone laugh too.

He become grumpy as everyone are laughing at him making her walk towards him and hug him.

"No matter what, you're still my brother although you're just a grumpy little grandpa who has a gummy smile." She laughs making him laugh too.

"Come on Tae, let's join the hug." The Queen drags his son, Prince Taehyung to join the hug too.

"Too bad, the King is missing our group hug. Gotta brag 'bout this hug we had without him. He gon' get sulky" The Queen said as everyone laugh and nodded their head in agreement.

***

She's walking down the decent short aisle with her two brothers by her side. Oh darling, she couldn't hide her smile nor the boy that's waiting for her could hold in his smile too.

What a love bird!

Slowly, they reached the boy, they handed their only sister to him.

"I'm going to break your neck if you hurt my sister in the given period, Jeon." The elder, Prince Min Yoongi warns.

He let out a nervous small laughter, "I will love Princess Y/N like my life depends on it, Prince Yoongi."

"You better did." Prince Taehyung crossed his arms.

The two brother pats his shoulders and walk down the aisle letting the two love bird having their moments.

"Welcome and thank you for being here tonight for my daughter, The Only Princess of Daegu, Crowned Princess Min Y/N engagement party. Prince Jeon Jungkook of Busan is madly in love with my Princess as we could see." The King laughs along with the crowds causing Prince Jungkook to straighten his posture but he still couldn't left his eyes from her.

She's just so breathtaking

The ceremony happens and over. People was celebrating, chattering among each other, being happy for them.

Lovely couple

Everyone wishes them a happy life as a couple

They look at each other, lost in each other eyes, smiling. Love could be seen in their eyes. Oh, I wish I could be them too.

Notes:
yall know the drills. Comments and leave a vote. Please do share if you like it. As usual, I'm lazy too read it again so excuse me because I know there's grammar mistakes and typos. Love yall🙆🏻‍♀️💜