I know the guys are busy trying to find a way to help, Lilly. I haven't seen them since Alexander dropped me off at my place. They've all texted me at some point and Charles has called a couple of times to check on me.

I'm walking back home now, dreading going to that place. I take my usual route, the one that brings me by Roil enterprises. I stop and stare at the door for a minute, just contemplating. I wonder if the guys would mind if I stopped in and visited for just a bit? Ten minutes here is better than one minute alone in my apartment and I would like to see them all.

I finally make a decision and open the doors . I walk up to the front desk, where an older woman with graying hair and not a care in the world, sits. "Hi, I'm here to see Alexander Reed." I know once he knows I'm here, he'll let Jacob and Cade know, so I don't bother mentioning their names.

"Do you have an appointment?" The older lady questions, as she looks over a magazine, not even bothering to look up at me.

"No, ma'am." I tell her quietly.

"Let me call and see if he's in." She says lazily and sets her magazine down beside her computer. She picks up the corded phone and dials his extension. "Mr. Reed, there's a young lady here to see you." She informs him. She looks up at me for the first time, "name?" She asks.

"Gabriella," I tell her. I'm silently hoping he doesn't get mad that I'm here. I mean I do have a phone to call him now.

She gives him my name, nods her head once, and says "okay, sir." She hangs up the phone and points towards the end of the hall, "go to the elevator, it's the top floor." She tells me, picking her magazine back up and flipping through it's pages.

The elevator ride is pretty quick and thankfully it wasn't awkward since I didn't have to share it with any strangers. I get up to the top floor, the elevator chimes, and the doors open. His handsome face is the first one I see.

Alexander is standing there waiting on me. He looks at me with furrowed brows and little frown as I step out of the elevator. "Gabriella, what's wrong?" He asks, sounding concerned.

Before I can answer his question, we're already inside his office and he shuts the door behind him. "You okay, sweetheart?" He walks up to me, gesturing that we sit down on the couch.

I don't know why I'm so nervous, but I am. "I just wanted to see you. I.." I let out a sigh. "I'm sorry." I apologize. I know he's busy and I probably should've called first.

"Hey, don't apologize. I'm happy you're here. I've missed you." He tells me with a small smile. He rubs his thumb underneath one of the dark circles under my eyes. "Have you not been sleeping?" He asks, his voice sounding low and rough.

I shake my head, "no."

"How long?"

I hesitate a little, not liking his frown. "Since I've been home." I tell him truthfully.

"Have you eaten?" I can tell he's starting to get angry, but not at me. I've come to understand when Alexander cares about you, he gets upset when you're not okay.

I shake my head again, "no."

He abruptly stands up from the little couch we're sitting on, "why not, Gabriella? Talk to me please." He says, running his hands through his already messy hair. All I can do is just stare at him for a moment. The fact he cares so much is a bit overwhelming for me. "Please." He begs, his voice much softer now.

I don't want to keep him waiting or worrying so I tell him everything. "I can't sleep or eat, my stomach is constantly in knots. I stopped by because I wanted to see you, but also because I don't want to go home." I lay my head in my hands for a minute before I look back up at him. "Telling you guys about everything has just brought even more of my past into my present and I just can't deal with it." I stand up and look into Alexander's hazel eyes, "I want to move forward from all of it, but I don't know how." I tell him honestly.