Weeping Angel of Positivity

*Rises from the dead*
This came to mind while I was falling asleep, and it's 6 am rn.

Stone!Dream as a weeping angel.

In his desperate need to get out, his stone body has evolved to something more sinister/disturbing.

It has begun to move on it's own when you're looking away from it.

Once Stone Dream sensed your presence, better keep an eye on him or he will spook you to the seventh dimension.

Dream's just confused on why he always feels fear nearby and then suddenly, it disappears.

An AU hopper, probably Nightmare, Error, Blue, Fresh and/or Ink stumbled upon weeping angel Drem and just got mcfuccin spooked by the guardian. (Unless you're Nightmare or Error or someone immune to spooks-)

Dream-
Dream just wants to get out of his stone prison and wonder why the hell people are screaming near him.

It's past 5 centuries already! Let him out!

*You choose what happens when Dream caught his victim. Just trap them in a hug, kill them without knowing it or just give them a pat on the head.
*Bonus points if Dream ends up smacking Ink to oblivion if Ink showed up.
*Extra Bonus Points if Nightmare gets a bit traumatized by his weeping angel brother somehow because irony.