It was now later on the same night and Taymari had just put both of the kids down for bed. Her and Symir were planning on going to the school tomorrow just to make sure everything was good and she had 2 clients so a good nights sleep was well needed.

Taymari had just gotten out the shower and walked back into their room with her towel wrapped around her body as she lotioned her body up.

Symir watched her from the bed, since their trip to Jamaica he's been thinking about her words, from him treating her like a child to not wanting more baby's.

Which both problems he planned on fixing.

"Damn, eye fuck me then, why don't you," Taymari said laughing while looking over her shoulder snapping Symir out of his trance.

He slowly got up and walked over to the dressed where she was getting dressed and wrapped his hands around her waist and rested his face in the crook of her neck. "I love you mama" he spoke while kissing her sensitive area.

Taymari blushed feeling herself becoming aroused by the feeling "I love you too bubba" he smirked and started to rub on her body. "Mm mm, we got a lot to do tomorrow," she said shaking her head

"So? We got time, I just wanna make you feel good" his raspy voice said hypnotizing Taymari. "Can I make you feel good, phat?" He asked while slowly unraveling her towel.

As bad as she wanted to put up a fight she just couldn't, they both knew she wanted it just as bad as he did.

Taymari nodded while throwing her head back. He smirked while grabbing her hand and pulling her onto the bed where they started a make out session.

"Lay back," and she did. Symir started placing small kisses trailing down to her girl but Taymari didn't want any foreplay, she wanted him inside of her.

She groaned "Baby, I want it now," he smirked "Tell me what you want phat." he teased while coming back up to Taymari and began to kiss alongside her jaw.

"C'mon, you playing.." She whined. Symir had slid his shorts off and Taymari was now fully naked. "Nah, tell daddy what you want" he said while rubbing his piece up and down her wet slits.

Taymari let out a small moan "I want you inside me..please" that was all Symir needed to hear before ramming inside of her.

"Fuck, you so wet" Symir grunted in her ear causing her to moan out in pleasure "Mmm shit, baby!"

Symir lifted one of her legs on his shoulder and started to hit her with long, hard slow strokes.

This was different from all the other times they had sex..they were making love.

"Oou! R-right there baby, FUCK!" She moaned in his ear making him harder than he already was. Symir smirked while gripping her neck firmly "Right hea' mama?" She nodded frantically

"You love me?" He asked while speeding up his strokes watching as her creaminess covered his dick. She bit her lip "Yes baby"

Symir started rotating his hips freely so that he could hit Taymari's spot continuously. "Mm mm, tell me you love me phat, I needa hear it," his raspy voice demanded sending her over the edge

"Shit, I love you Symir. I love you so much" she moaned with her eyes closed feeling herself about to climax. He reached down and shoved his tongue down her throat "mhm. I love you more girl"