Katsuki smiled at the Omega before closing the door behind them.

Hitoshi then got the car back seat behind the two Omegas and beta.

Eijiro got into the driver's seat while Katsuki got into the passenger seat.

The redhead started the car before driving out only the parking space he was in and out of the parking lot.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

"Babe wake up~! We're home~" Denki whispered into his Alphas ear.

"Hmm..." Hitoshi opens his eyes.

"There ya go! Now hurry up you need to carry my bags!" Hitoshi then groaned before getting out of the car.

He went to the back of the car to see Katsuki and Eijiro there smoking.

"Hey.." Katsuki and Eijiro turned their gazes to Hitoshi.

"Finally you're awake."

Hitoshi rolled his eyes at Katsuki.

"Now hurry up and grab your Omegas shit, we need to grab Izuku and Katsuma stuff." Hitoshi nodded, grabbing Denkis things.

Eijiro and a Katsuki dropped their cigarettes, stepping on them before grabbing the other bags.

They walked to the front of the mansion to see Katsuma there frowning.

"Hey, bud, what's wrong?" Eijiro asked as he walked through the door with Katsuma, as Katsuki and Hitoshi walked behind him.

"You kept my mama from me all day!" Katsuma stomped his foot.

Katsuki looked down at the pup.

"Because sometimes your dam needs to have time with friends." Bith if the Alphas started to walk towards the Omegas room along wi Katsuma who followed.

"But I'm mama's friend! He should be staying with me!" Katsuma growled.

Katsuki bared his fangs, Katsuma doing the same showing off his small fangs.

"I know damn well you didn't just growl at me!" Katsuki growled.

"Hey calm down." Eijiro frowned at his Alpha boyfriend.

"Tch-" Katsuma then smirked rubbing to his dams room.

He knocked on the door with fake tears in his eyes.

"Mama!~" Katsuma cried loud enough for both of the Alphas to hear him as they were only down the hall.

Izuku opened up the door.

"Baby?! What's wrong?! Did something happen?!" Izuku crouched down looking over Katsuma body to find an injury.

"Mama~ the mean man growled at me~!" Katsuma then let out all of his 'tears.'

"What..?" Izuku frowned, looking up to see both of the Alphas there.

"Did you growl at my son?!" Izuku growled at the Alphas, barring his fangs.

"Nope! I didn't, he did!" Eijiro said putting down the bags pointing at Katsuki not wanting to get in trouble with the dam.

"H-Hey!" Katsuki looked at Eijiro with betrayal as Eijiro walked into the dams room with the bags.

"How dare you growl at my son!"

"I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean it I promise! It won't happen again!" Izuku frowned before sighing.

"Fine..." Izuku looked off to the side.

"I'm forgiven...?" Katsuki said with a glint of happiness.

"Yes..." Izuku sighed again.

"You may put the thing's in my room.." Katsuki nodded his head, before turning his gaze over to the pup who was looking at him with a cheeky grin.

The ash-blonde Alpha had to try his best not to growl at the pup.

Izuku followed Katsuki into the room with Katsuma next to him.

"Mama, why are there so many bags?" Izuku looked down at his pup with a motherly smile.

"Well some of them are for you and some are for me.."

Katsumas eyes then lit up with glee.

Both of the Alphas stood in the corner of the room with light smiles on their faces.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Hello! That was the twelfth chapter of His Mafia Boyfriend's
I hope you liked it
Sorry if there's any spelling/grammar mistakes

YALL IM SORRY I fORGOT TO UPLOAD. Mainly bc I've been playing a lot of Roblox- BUT THAT'S BESIDES THE POINT!

so everyone, in a couple of chapters or so there will be some smut
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'll try to do it well. I feel like my skill in writing smut has gone down a little bit. But! I've been reading something's on twt and I've gotten heaps of ideas for smut ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Anyways yall, stay tuned for that if you want to read it ;)

POSTED THIS AT 4AM FOR YALL ✋😌

Words: 1148