16. I Love Him.. And No One Can Change It.

Liya's POV

I was so happy that I'm going back to USA after all I love that place very much and also my enemies...

Suga : liya I have something important to tell you...

"Tell oppa..."

Suga : the current person is with y/n I mean jimin he is not real jimin I think...

"You also feel like that?"

Suga : what do you mean feel like that?
I looked at him and said...

"The first time y/n meet jimin I think he has tattoo..."

Suga : what type of tattoo and what was written in that tattoo?

I tried to remember but I can't...

"Leave it I don't remember... "

Suga : leave it don't get stress...
I nodded and he said...

Suga : let's go...
I nodded and we left...
Soon we came at my house and he drove off to his home...

Something is wrong with this Park Jimin he is not real I think I feel like I saw him in India before but with another girl...

It was not rosé or maybe it must be his girlfriend?? I have to find out I gone in my bedroom and sleep...

Y/n's POV

I was nervous as hell that we are going to honeymoon and also to USA what if chanyeol friends saw me there?

But I'm still getting feeling that something bad is going to happened...

I feel like someone hugging me so I turned my body around and look it was Jimin he was looking so sweet while sleeping...

I took his face in my hand carefully so he won't wake up and kissed his lips...

Why my heart is beating like crazy??? I think I'm falling in love with jimin its been 3months I started to develop feeling towards jimin...

He always take care of me always pick me up when I'm late from office how could someone ignore this well mannered guy...

At first I thought he was also a jerk like chanyeol but no he is really good towards me...

Soon he grabbed me by my waist and pull me closer and whisper in my ears...

Jimin : wait till we go on our honeymoon...

I blushed so hard and hit his chest lightly...

And he hugged me more tighter... But what if he don't have any feeling towards me?

When we was in hotel he said he got urgent call and after that his reaction was little bit change but he managed to smile in front of others...

I just hope he won't cheat on me... Like chanyeol did... I love you jimin and no one can change my love now...

Jimin : I think you should stop thinking and sleep...

I looked at him and then sleep...

Next Morning

Author's POV

You was making breakfast for you and jimin and jimin was talking on phone with his mom...

Soon he was done so he came and said...

Jimin : y/n? I told mom and she said we can stay there how many months we want...

You smiled and said...

Y/n : jimin? Let's eat breakfast then let's get to packing then?

Jimin : okay...

He said and you both started to eat your breakfast...

Soon you were finished so you guys came to your room and started to packing...

Soon you were done so you guys took your bags and sat in car and drove of to airport...

Last Chapter On The Way.

"You Are Mine... Only Mine" A Park Jimin Fan fiction (jimin X y/n) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara