4. 2/2. Meeting My Worst Nightmare.

Author's POV

You was done with your work..so you came home to get ready for party...

And jin and jisoo was already gone to party with their partners....

So you made your way towards your hotel....

You came in hotel and saw your friends and your brother and sister, your dad and also Mr.Park's family so you went towards them...

You came towards them and bow towards them and Mrs.Park said...

Mrs.Park : y/n honey you are looking so beautiful...
you blushed a little and said...

Y/n : Thanks..eomma..
She nodded and you went your friends went towards the bar...

Y/n's POV

I came at bar and found hoseok with his girlfriend yeri and namjoon oppa with jieun unnie.

"Hi guys!"
I said everyone turn towards me but one person was busy in drinking and jin oppa said...

Jin : y/n you look beautiful... Btw meet your fiancé Jimin..
Then the person turn around...

My whole world stopped as I saw the boy whom I slapped hard that day but he deserved it...
He looked at me up and down and said...

Jimin : hi there my fiancé y/n- shii...
He said with smirk plastered on his face I smiled nervously and jin oppa said...

Jin : I think we should let them send in alone to talk...
I looked at him shocked and then jimin grabbed my hand and dragged me outside....

We came out of Hotel.

"Yahh you pervert leave my hand!!"
I said and he leave my hand and said...

Jimin : wow...now you are mine Han Y/n....
I looked at him confused and said.

"Uhhm jimin- oops jerk-shii we are not married yet..."
He smirked and said...

Jimin : ohh sweety but we will get soon maybe after 2days we will get married... And don't think that I forgot that slap...

I looked at this creature and said.

"I love someone else!"
I said and his smirk fade away and he said....

Jimin : if anyone came between us I'll kill him..
He said with smirk...god that smirk was making him looking so hot...what the hell I'm thinking...

I came out of my thoughts when he again pull me close to him by my waist he lean towards my ear and whisper..

Jimin : even of you love someone else I don't care if that person show up in front of me he will die in 1 sec..

I was getting nervous and he again whisper...

Jimin : btw you look so hot...
He said I got goosebumps I don't know why I feel like someone is watching us.

So I pushed him and looked around but no one was there he again pull me close to him and said...

Jimin : I know someone is watching us, so when I'll kiss you kiss me back...

Before I can say anything he kiss me I pushh him but he grabbed my neck from back and deepen the kiss slowly I gave up and slowly kissed him back...

I'm sorry my love I thought and a tear drop from my eyes... I met my worst nightmare...

??? POV

I was also in the party soon the party ends I told jin to told that guy jimin to send y/n home..

And he did and he took her home then I called jin and the others...

Soon 4 of them came and bow towards me and I said.

"That jerk he kiss her and force her to kiss him back even she don't like it.."
Everyone was shocked and jin said...

jin : boss what's wrong with your face you?why is your face is so red??
I quickly wash my face they didn't except that that jerk will do something like this...and then suga said...

Suga : boss th-that Park Chanyeol is back in Seoul he came here for his cousin brother's wedding!!

He said and smirk appeared on my face and I said...

"Wow what a great news suga all my enemies are gathered together to die one by one!!"
I said and jin said...

Jin : boss I think y/n is getting married after 2 days...
He said I looked at him with smirk plastered on my face and said.

"i know jin that idiot tell y/n.."
And jisoo said...

Jisoo : but isn't it getting to fast boss..

I looked at her and said.

"Its to fun to play game fast and win.." they nodded and moonbyul said...

Moonbyul : boss what if y/n saw Chanyeol???
I looked at her and said

"She still love him..even he killed her.." jin and jisoo nodded and I said...

"Suga find out who is cousin brother of Park Chanyeol"
He nodded and I told them to leave...

Soon they were gone and I came in front of the photo of the person whom

I loved the most in this world and still love that person...

"The game is starting soon"
I said with smirk

"Don't worry I'll take your revenge one by one..."

Wait for the next chapter today double update!