11. Then Why Did You Even Married To Me?!

?? POV

I took his body and put his body in his car and as I started my car his blast...

"Now I can sleep peacefully..."

Y/n's POV

I was in kitchen drinking water but someone came and hugged me from back...

"Jimin why didn't you sleep yet it's late?"
He didn't response and hugged me more tightly and said...

Jimin : I don't know why but I want to throw up...
As he said my eyes widened. Is he pregnant?

"Hey go in bathroom you idiot!!"

I said he nodded as no and I gave him lemon to eat...

His expression was so cuteee when he eat the lemon...

"Feeling better?"
I said and he nodded and said...

Jimin : my mouth is sour now...

"So what , you just eat lemon of course you will feel sour..."

I said and he looked at me and started to walk closer to me...

"Yahh go and sleep!!"

I shouted a little.. My back hit the fridge and trapped me between his arms and lean towards my face and kissed me...

Why my heart is beating like crazyyyyy ahhh oppa unnie save me I have never kissed someone like this...

Soon I slowly kissed him back and he grabbed my neck and waist and pull me closer to deep the kissed he picked me up with out breaking the kiss and put me on counter and started to kiss me little roughly...

He bite my lower lip and I gasped as he moved his tongue in my mouth...

My hands automatically moved in his hairs and I grabbed his neck and pull him more closer leaving no space between us soon the kiss became passionate...

Jimin's POV

Soon we pull out we both were breathing heavily...

"Are you okay?"
I ask her and she looked at me with blushed face and said...

Y/n : let's go and sleep...

Then we both came in room and sleep but I removed the pillows and pulled her closer to me and hugged her and start thinking...

When I woke up and she was not beside me I search her everywhere and after that.

I gone in kitchen and saw her drinking water but there was bottle of water in room why did she gone in kitchen to drink water...

Did she came from somewhere? I kept thinking i'll ask her in morning then I fall asleep...

Next morning

Author's POV

You were making breakfast for you and jimin and jimin came down and said...

Jimin : good morning...

Y/n : bad morning..

You said ignoring him he just chukle and drink a glass of water and said...

Jimin : where was you last night? You looked at him confused...

Y/n : what do you mean?

Jimin : I mean when you was drinking water but when I check the first time in kitchen you was not there I was outside in the garden searching for you after I came back and saw you drinking water...

You remember that you was on terrace...

Y/n : I was on terrace I can't sleep that's why I went to take fresh air... But why are you asking suddenly? And also say sorry for last night...

He looked at you confused and said...

Jimin : sorry? For what?

Y/n : you kissed me without my permission...

Jimin : I don't need permission to kiss my own wife... And my mouth was feeling sour that's why I kissed you...

Y/n : BUT BECAUSE OF THAT MY MOUTH IS NOT FEELING WELL!!!!!

You shouted and he shouted back...

Jimin : THAT'S NOT MY FAULT THEN!!!!

You flinch a bit and pick up the bread to him and he threw the bottle but you catch it...

Y/n : YAHHH HAVE YOU GONE MAD!!!!

jimin : I'M AFTER GETTING MARRIED TO YOU!!!!!

Y/n : THEN WHY DID YOU EVEN MARRIED TO ME!!!!!!

He just ignore you and went in living room... You eat your break fast and went to office...

Wait for the next part.