Eighteen, B*tch

Depuis le début

"I didn't tell him," I insist, pulling Jamie's hair lightly.

Jamie chuckles again. "Nah mate, but you just did."

"Fuck you." Matty scowls, bending over the sink to spit.

"Yeah, well...I'll think about." Matty rolls his eyes and leaves the bathroom. I rinse my hands and maneuver my way out of the tub letting the conditioner soak into his head.

"Rinse in five minutes," I tell him, grabbing a towel and drying off my leg.

"Oh and, Marcy?" Jamie turns his head to me. I wait for him to speak and he searches for what he needs to tell me. Finally he grins and says, "Happy birthday."

-

Matty pulls at the collar of his black button up as if the material was choking him. He's looking at himself in the mirror, he almost doesn't notice me, but when he does, he stops, his eyes going a bit wide. He turns sharply, taking me in and I blush under his scrutiny.

"You'd think you've never seen me in a dress," I mumble, eyes casting down to his feet.

He walks closer to me, "You look breath taking," he tells me softly. I've decided on the red lace dress he's found in my closet about a month ago. It goes about mid thigh and hugs my curves. The front goes high enough that I don't need a necklace but the back dips to the center of my back and Matty motions for me to turn around so he can admire how it emphasizes my assets. I roll my eyes and he whistles, "Shit, wife me."

I snort, "Matty stay off the Internet, you're like thirty."

I twist my hair in a low bun letting a few ringlets surround my face. He comes behind me, his hand placed firmly on my ass, "Sometimes I question if this is all real, then I grab on to that ass and I firmly believe it," he quotes, hiding a grin in the crook of my neck.

I laugh reaching my hand up to play with his curls, "You have no idea what to do when you're not on tour, do you?"

"I love Drake," he swears, slapping my bum and going back to fixing his shirt that really doesn't need fixing. "Besides, I do you, don't I?" I quirk an eyebrow because we've been technically celibate for a while now. "Foreplay counts," he quickly adds on, having guessed my thoughts.

I roll my eyes but a smile still tugs at my lips, "Matty you look fine, stop fixing your shirt."

His shoulders slump and I turn to face him, "I'm nervous. I actually asked Stef for advice. She told me to stop being a pussy."

I snort at that. "Hold my hand," I tell him, reaching out for him.

He raises an eyebrow and tilts his head slightly, his eyes going from my face to my outstretched hand to my face again. Finally he places his hand in mine, fingers lacing with mine. "Your palms are clammy," he states. He crinkles his brows, "My palms are clammy."

"I'm nervous too – I've never introduced my parents to anyone but Brian. He was kind of my first everything...this is all new to me and it scares me because you're not...like him," I cringe at my wording.

Matty reaches his free hand to stroke lock of my hair behind my ear, "I've never met the parents of my previous girlfriends. This is new to me too, Marcy. You're not like them,"he mirrors and bends down to press his lips to my mouth and when he pulls away I have to giggle at the smudge of lipstick I've imprinted on him. "I love you," he says as my thumb drags over his bottom lip. Since he's said it the first time, it's as if he can't stop.

"I love you," I repeat.

"I love you both," Jamie gushes, walking in and wrapping his arms around both of our shoulders. "Now who's ready for that birthday dinner? Anna's got the car warmed up."