13. Grandma 🦩🐚

Start from the beginning

Dickhead brings his phone down to his lap before looking at my direction and opening his mouth to speak.

"You came with kook ok?"

"Huhh!?" I utter confused.

"Just nod." He speaks again and I just rethink my life before nodding again totally not getting his point.

"Hmm" he assured.

"Um can I get water?" I ask him a bit hesitant.

He turns around grabbing the empty bottle from the side table before looking back at me.

"Just don't do anything stupid" dickhead warns and I nod.

He leaves to get me some water.

I lay flat on the bed letting out a heavy sigh.

Phew!! Finally I can breath.

I put my hand on my chest before closing my eyes. I wonder what his family looks like lol

I get up in an instant hearing footsteps indicating taehyung is back but stood up completely when I heard a lady's chuckle.

Oh no!

I rush to nowhere before panicking and hiding behind the door.

My heart was beating so rapidly I could hear it.

They enter the room and I saw the lady's hands grabbing the door and closing it and my eyes grow wide as now I was exposed.

Her back was facing me. Relief!

I saw the panicked twitch on dickhead's face when he realised my presence as I try to take slow steps towards the bathroom totally not seeing dickhead's hand which was pointing the other way.

He grow impatient and lets out a nervous laugh.

"You look a bit pale cherry!" She says in a worrying tone.

"Let me get u some grandma's special hot soup"

Both of them smile and his grandmother makes her way out of the room.

I peek out the restroom to look at dickhead's grandma walking out.

Holy crap!! Phew!!!!

Dickhead walks towards me and harshly grabs me by my wrist pulling me closer to his chest "are you stupid? What if you got caught?" He whisper shouted at me before He sighed.

"Sorry" I smile in guilt.

The old lady looks back at dickhead who smiles and changes his look from 'fuck!' to 'im your innocent boy'.

"So this is why you were in such a hurry to go out?" She asks him giving him a teasing look and I interrupted her quickly.

"Ahhh nono don't misunderstand miss I'm just his-" I pause in my sentence. Is dickhead my friend?  Whatever!! "His f-friend" I smile cute-ly to better sell the lie.

She smiles before approaching me and I get a trepidation feel. I try to take steps back inside the restroom.

Suddenly the loud sound of bell interrupted our awkward moment and i mentally thank whoever it was.

May god bless them with everything they want!! They are my saviour! I'm ready to worship those feet!!

I mentally pray.

"I'll take it" the old lady smiles with pressed lips before leaving, not forgetting to look back at us and throwing a quick teasing glance at both of us.

I gulp shit fuck I'm dead

"It's prolly kook lezgo!" he grabs my wrist pulling me out of the room with him.

°•:*-🦩🐚-*:•°

____________________

Long ass apology-chapter for ya'll :) and please can I get feedback? I'm genuinely starting to question even posting this story so feedback would be appreciated.

I'm facing the fucked up time of life but still made time for you guys all I want in return is a vote and a compliment about the story. Is it really that hard?

Thank you to all those people who responded I'm really glad you guys understand!! <3

___________________
___________________

xoxo!💋
Octtlrey<3
Take care!!!!