11//Movie Day

Começar do início

"Aw, no girls out anymore?!" I could tell she was pouting.

"I know, but I promise we'll have one soon. Call your boytoy and bring him along so you won't be the third wheel."

"Fine. Are we doing a foursome later today though?"

"...No you did not just say that..."

///

"C'mon Donovan, Stacy is waiting for us outside!" I grabbed a stack of cash off the table by the door and waited impatiently for Donovan. I heard footsteps and looked up to see a sexy looking man with a black jacket and some black boots.

"Is William still inside your head?"

"No. He said he'll give me a break this time, but he's coming back in three days."

"So was that William who made me touch your abs?"

"No, that was all me." He shrugged, walking towards the door.

"But what about when you practically raped me last---"

"All me!" He shouted from outside.

Sighing, I closed and locked the door before heading to Stacy's car. Sliding the stack of cash into my pocket, I opened the back door and hopped in besides Donovan.

"Hey hoe." I shouted to Stacy who was playing with the radio.

"Hey, and oh, hi Donovan!" I'm really starting to think Stacy has a crush on Donovan. I'm guessing that's why she wanted to do a foursome...

"Hey." He said in his husky, deep voice.

While Donovan and Ryan greeted each other, Stacy looked at me and narrowed her eyes. "Your hair is kind of messy... Hm..."

"Shut up! I didn't do anything!" I laughed, shaking my head.

"Whatever. Lets just go to the movies."

As Donovan put his arms around my shoulders, the car sped to life.

///

"I don't want to go see no Fast & Furious, ugh!" I complained to Stacy. While Ryan and Donovan were far behind us and chatting, Stacy spoke up.

"Your attention won't be on the movie, idiot! It'll be on that fine hunk of meat you got!"

Rolling my eyes, I said, "Look, we didn't really do anything last night that'll---"

"Did I ask you what you did last night?" Shit. Busted.

She gasped, covering her mouth with her hand. "You didn't!"

"Calm down, I didn't lose my virginity. Yet..."

She squealed. "So what did y'all do last night?"

"Uhm..." I gulped. "I-It's a little personal..."

"Oh my God, Caira Mohogeney Green actually did the dirty with somebody?! This is perfect!"

Blood rushed to my face and I groaned. "Do you have to be so loud?"

"I'm sorry, but this is something you would never dream of doing!" We got our popcorn and made our way to the theatre.

"So what did he actually do to you? Did he eat that *meow*?" She said the last part like a cat.

"Oh my God." I felt like I was about to die right on the spot.

"He did, didn't he?"

I sighed. Might as well be honest...

"Yeah, I guess---"

"OH MY GOD REALLY?! YOU SLUT!"

I almost screamed as people glanced our way.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, now, could you cool it?"

"Sorry..."

///

"Where are you guys going, I thought we were going to sit together?"

"Nah, you sit and have some quality time with your hubby, I'm going to hang out with mine." Stacy practically pulled Ryan to the opposite side of us.

"Well, I guess that's just leaves us then." I muttered, going to the back of the theatre.

"You really want to hide away from all these people? I don't know, baby, you might want to rethink that."

With my face flushed, I said, "Fine, we can go sit in the front."

"No baby, I was just messin' with you. We can sit in the back." I grumbled, walking all the way to the back. I sat in the far left corner with Donovan sitting besides me.

"Great choice." He whispered in my ear and I shivered noticeably. He grabbed a handful of popcorn that was in the tub.

"Didn't you eat four hot dogs at home? Aren't you full?"

I watched as he munched on the popcorn, his attention on the big screen.

"Not really. The hot dogs didn't really do much."

"Well here, you can have the popcorn." I gave him the tub of popcorn and he took it gladly.

"Greedy ass."

I turned towards him to see him setting down the popcorn. "What did you say, mami?"

I knew he was joking around, but he really did look threatening.

"Nothing..." I lied.

"Do I have to make you say it?"

"Of course not..." I gulped. "That wouldn't be necessary."

"Do I have to force it out?" He held my gaze for a long time and I shifted uncomfortably in my seat.

"I bet you'll like me fingering you here, you naughty girl. I bet you fantasize about it everyday..."

"Not true." I said, my breathing becoming heavy.

"I know you want me to... so let me."

I realized that his face became too close to mine and I bit my lip. "I'm not letting you do that."

"I wasn't asking for your permission."

I felt my pants unbutton and I gasped, slapping his hand away from me.

"Don't you dare---"

"Are you really about to threaten a strong man, Caira?" As he said my name, it gave me chills up and down my spine.
"I wouldn't mind punishing that little pussy of yours if you disrespect me and my actions. You're mine and I can please you whenever I feel like it. You got that, mami?"

I just nodded, too scared and a little bit turned on by what he said.

"Good girl."

He shoved his hands under my panties and I tried to keep my cool as he massaged me in a circular motion.

"Mami, you're already so wet." He hissed in my ear. "It's getting so hard to not steal your virginity..."

Donovan's [P.O.V.]

How did I turn into a dirty talker all of a sudden? I've been trying to find an answer for that in so long...

I watched intensely as Caira writhed from the pleasure I was giving her. Something about controlling her made me so fuckin' turned on and wanting to do more with her. I loved being the one to cause her pleasure... I loved having an affect on her.

A gasp escaped her delicious lips as I put two fingers in her. Gosh, she was so tight...

"I love how your pussy just tightens around my fingers. Mm, I can't wait until I'm inside you and it just clenches around me before you cream all over me..."

She cried out and that gave me time to smush my lips against hers and explore her mouth. She moans in my mouth and I quicken my fingers. She releases her fluids on my fingers and I groan. I could get used to this...