As he was munching on some chips, I opened the fridge to get me an apple. Closing the refrigerator, I made my way to the sink to wash my apple. Biting into the apple, I looked back at Donovan to see his attention on me.

"Yes, may I help you?" I said in a polite tone, smiling a little.

"Yeah, you can help me by answering where the Hell do you think you're going?"

I frowned. "I'm going to the movies with Stacy today."

"Cool. I'm coming."

"No one invited you loser. Me and Stacy are having a girl's day! We're going to the mall afterwards so I don't think you'll be too fond about that."

"Whatever, I'm going. You can't just leave a horny man by himself all alone."

"When the hell did you get horny?!"

"Just thinking about taking you on this counter right now."

I groaned, slapping my hand against my forehead. "Unbelievable. I'm not even showing a least bit of skin."

I watched him as he casually ate the bag of chips. I walked over to him and snatched the bag out of his hands. "Don't eat too much! Remember what happens when you eat too much?"

He smiled. I watched him as he gripped the end of his shirt and lifted it up to his chest. I gawked at his toned abs in amazement.

Looking down at his stomach, he snickered. "Nah, I think I'm good for now."

I gulped, instantly looking down at his v-line. Oh Lord...

"You want to touch it, mami?"

Blushing, I said, "No... I'm fine."

He smirked at me. "I know you want to feel them. Maybe you'll even lick them..."

I scowled at him. "I'm not going to do that."

He walked up to me and I tried to stand my ground as he towered over me. "I'm all yours, Caira. All of it is yours."

Even a part of me was excited to hear that, but I tried to play it off like it didn't mean nothing. "Fine..."

I shakily lifted my hand onto his stomach and I rubbed his hard abs.

"Mmm..." He purred lowly as I skimmed my fingers across his muscles. I shamefully jumped once I felt large hands cup my butt.

"I want that hoodie fucking off. I want to see what my beauty hides."

"I really shouldn't be doing this... since you're horny..." I said breathlessly, trying to contain myself.

"You're damn right. Shit..."

I let my hand slide off his stomach and smiled up at him. "Nice job, Donovan. You put in a lot of work."

"Sure did. I even worked on my pecs."

I blushed furiously as his man boobs flexed and went up and down.

"Stop!" I slapped him across his broad shoulder, making him chuckle. He pulled down his shirt to my disappointment and grabbed the chip bag out of my hands, walking away.

Sighing, I finished off my apple and threw it in the trash can. I got my phone out of my pocket and dialed Stacy's number. She answered immediately.

"Oh bitch, give me that juicy story, I want to hear it all!"

Rolling my eyes, I walked out of the kitchen.

"I'll tell you later, because it's a long story. And a complicated one, too. You won't believe it. But I can't tell you today because Donovan decided to go with us to the movies and mall."