Special Disclaimer

Hello everyone, first off any pictures that you see in my books I do not own the copyrights to them. They still belong to their original owner. 

Now to the real reason, I'm writing this disclaimer: this is a new book that I'm currently working on. It will be another new writing experience for me. This time, I will be writing my own rendition of a modern/historical story. It will not follow the rules of traditional historical stories just so you know.

I am not trying to offend anyone with this story because it is not intended to mirror any part of early historical events or any modern-day current events. All characters' names, places, Empires, and events are fictional.

If you think that you may have a problem with me not writing about things that have happened in the past or about things you are already familiar with, I beg of you not to read this book.

If you disagree about some of the things that you read feel free to let me know, but under no circumstances it is okay to leave rude nasty comments.

I'm truly thankful to you all that I haven't experienced anything like this before, but I have read other writers' historical stories where I've seen those kinds of comments.

I chose to write this story this way because I wanted mine to be different, and I wanted to test the limits of my writing capabilities. Again, I will be writing this story from my imagination of how I would like to see a modern/historical story that has no resemblance to the past or present time.

                                                 SPECIAL NOTE TO MY READERS:

The lead female character is AFRICAN AMERICAN!!! I already know that there aren't many leading black female characters in historical drama. So, you don't have to remind me of that. You are welcome to comment, but please don't leave nasty remarks about the characters that I chose to use in this book.

I'm not trying to come off as mean, I just want to be respected as a writer because I enjoy it so much. Also, please don't steal, copy or try to claim my work as yours. If you want to use part of my stories in your book, all you have to do is ask me, and I'm certain that I will say yes.

Now that I'm off my soapbox ranting and raving I hope that you, ladies and gentlemen, enjoy reading The Four Kings & Me.

Please vote and comment!!!
JJNiles…