CHAPTER ELEVEN

➵➵➵➵➵➵➵❂➵➵➵➵➵➵➵

'fighting'

Weeks has passed since Sirius and James encounter with the 'crazed women' as Sirius likes to say.

James still haven't found the perfect engagement ring.

Isabelle is getting annoyed at Peters lack of show to the Order meeting's.

Sirius and Marlene are seen fighting. A Lot.

Lily and Remus are planning and bickering here and there.

The tension these past two months have been unsettling that every time the group met up there would always be a awkward lingering silence, until someone would always bring up something like the weather.

The date was now November 17th 1977.

"I love the fall." Peter said.

As they all sat in the living room of the Potter manor. Isabelle looking at Peter with burning squinting eyes as if he would disappear in a second if she even blinked.

Only showed up 5 times for the last month.

For the love of merlin she had a right to be mad and pissed at him and every word in the dictionary that correlated with the word mad.

She scoffed in her head.

She was soon interrupted by James, who was basically telling her to stop staring at Peter as if she was going to jump across the room like a crazed animal and attack Peter as if he was the prey.

Lily and Sirius we're sitting next to each other, Lilly whisper yelling at him for wearing shoes inside the house.

Isabelle honestly would've done the same if she wasn't staring at Peter so intensely that he was looking anywhere but her and squirming under her gaze, that gave her a little sense of satisfaction.

James was sitting next to Isabelle while Marlene was sitting in-between his legs as he tried to braid her hair.

On the other hand Marlene and Remus were having a debate on which holiday was better.

Christmas or Halloween

That's until Isabelle sudden voice

"Peter where have you been." If it wasn't for Isabelle looking like she was about to explode you would think it was a regular everyday question.

"I was-" he didn't get to answer.

"Don't think I wasn't paying attention" She said as she raised an eyebrow at him.

A few seconds of silence before Peter opened his mouth.

"I don't-" again. didn't get to speak.

"Do you know how many times you showed last month." She said getting up from her spot.

Isabelle face now be came full on red fast because of the built up frustration

James now grabbing her hand to prevent her from going any further.

Everyone could feel like the tension in the room now.

"No bu-" again.

"1.2.3.4.5 times Peter..." She said as she said his name slowly and counted with her fingers.

At this point Peter was getting frustrated and mad for the lack of being able to speak.

"So where were you hmh?" Much in a aggressive tone much to Peters dismay.

"Izzy stop you're doing to much." Said Sirius as he looked at her with face of distaste.

"No I'm sick of you blind people not seeing anything wrong with the fact that Peter isn't showing up all time.

"And the fact he's always missing and disappearing.

She looked back at him and looked at him up and down.
But before she got to open her mouth someone finally exploded.

"SHUT IT YOU SCANK WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS UP MY ARSE. ARE YOU MY MOTHER?!

"EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT BEFORE YOU SHOWED ANY INTEREST BACK?! NOW WHY DO YOU THINK YOU HAVE ANY REASON TO QUESTION MY LIFE YOU DON'T SEE ME ASKING WHEN YOU AND JAMES ARE GOING TO SLOW DOWN.

"HA NEXT THING YOU KNOW YOU'RE GOING TO BE POPPING 7 CHILDREN OUT." He yelled with what looked like a crazed face as his heavy breathing was the only sound that was heard as everyone stood still in shock.

Isabelle's chest beating with pain.

She couldn't lie those last words did hurt her. It made her insecure.

Suddenly Peter made his way to the front door and started putting his shoes as everyone eyes were on his back.

And he felt it.

James made sure his were evident.

He left.

It was silent.

Isabelle went up stairs quitely as everyone watched.

The other girls followed.

The boys looked at each other before looking back down as they listened in the girls conversation.

Isabelle's cry, Lily's shushing of comfort, Marlene arguing with herself.

*
Everyone left a while ago as the sunset already set.

Isabelle laid in bed as she played with her wet hair.

She felt the other side of the bed dip and someone come closer to her, she then felt an arm curl around her waist.

"It's okay." Was all he said before bringing her in and kissing her cheek.

"I messed up and I pushed his limits and I made him explode and I was being nosy and I shouldn't have.

"He probably does have a lot going on and I shouldn't have been-"

She got cut off by James sudden hand clapping around her mouth.

"Shut it. Its not your fault and what you said was true. He barely does show up. As if we all weren't asking those questions in our heads." As he looked over at her, hand still on her mouth.

She smiled. She obviously still felt guilt but for now she just wanted to sleep in the comfort of her soulmate.

Took his hand off her mouth and turned around to face his chest before laying her head on it.

"I love you."

"I love you too, to the moon and back."

Her smile deepened.

His smile deepened.

That night they slept blissfully the night, terrors kept away in the closet and under the bed.

Dreams flooded with love and Joy.

OMG LONG TIME NO SEE SORRY BABES I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING I HAVEN'T BEEN FEELING MOTIVATED AND I ALSO HAD THE BEGINNING OF THIS CHAPTER COMPLETED SINCE AUGUST BUT NEVER ACTUALLY FINISHED IT SORRY BUT I WILL TRY AND DRINK WATER AND EAT SOMETHING AND IF YOU NEED SOMEONE TO TALK TO IM OPEN LOVE AND LOVE <3 - MISSY

ALSO LITTLE POLE VOTE

MARLENE & SIRIUS ------>

Or

REMUS & SIRIUS ------->

Personally wolfstar <3

➵➵➵➵➵➵➵❂➵➵➵➵➵➵➵