CHAPTER SIX

1 year later

'new beginnings'

She ran near the black lake as James tackled her on the ground making them both fall with a thump.

As she laughed and James couldn't help but admire her.

"Just get together," Said Marlene's voice in the background with a tint of boredness.

"Shut your tramp Marlene." Said Sirius as he came into view and swung a arm over her shoulders which she gladly shoved off.

In denial of her true feelings. Not thinking of the quick snogs in the cupboards they share when no one pays attention.

They both got off the ground and started making their way towards the group that consisted, a grinning Sirius, a bored Marlene, Lily and Remus holding hands looking very much in love, and Peter picking flowers while laying on his stomach.

They were all in their 6th year now and a lot happened in just one year.

Remus and Lily finally got together, putting besides their differences.

Sirius and Marlene developed a weird relationship.

Peter. We'll Peter still Peter

And James and Isabelle like to call themselves best friends.

Well to them, but if anyone were to take a look at them they would think they were boyfriend and girlfriend.

They all now settled by the black lake and started to all have an open conversation with each other, when James stood up and grabbed Isabelle's hand and dragged her to a tree near by and took out a small locket pick.

He then started to carve something in the tree making Belle more interested.

When he finished he grabbed her hand and brought her over and showed her, and engraved in the tree we're their initials with a heart over it.

\IJ+JP/

She awed at it but before she could say something James spoke.

"Would you like to be my girlfriend."

She didn't even hesitate.

"Yes,"

And brought him into a kiss, surprising him before he melted into it.

Cheering then irrupted behind them ending their make out session.

They turned around seeing their friends all looking at them smiling.

"Finally!" Yelled Sirius with a bark like laughter.

And All Was Good.

For a while.

Oh and there was someone looking at them with hatred from a far distance...  (SS)

Hoped you liked a little fast sorry - Missy

(Edited not good)