CHAPTER SEVEN

'goodbye hogwarts'

Another year later...

The Marauders and the girl trio were all now in their graduation house color gowns and caps by the black lake ready to ride the same boats they road when they were in there first year.

"I can't believe it," Lily said, her voice cracking.

"After this we're all going to the real world."

And what she meant by that was they were all offered a place in a secret organization made by Dumbledore called The Order Of The Phoenix to fight against The Dark Lord, whom they all accepted.

The Dark lord has been on a rise since their 5th year, that they all chose to ignore.

"It's okay, everything is gonna be alright." Sirius said, looking at them.

Truth to be told they all knew it was false, and it was gonna be hell. With all of the sudden muggleborns and muggles deaths.

They all then proceeded to step into two boats.

One with the trio of girl's, which was missing someone they were no longer friends with.

And the other with all four marauders.

When everyone was ready, the boats started making there way to the other side of the lake.

And at this point everyone was getting emotional. Knowing this is the end of their childhood and a place that everyone called home.

Farewell...

Okay I know that was very short but deal with it- missy :(

(Edited not good)