🎮𝖘𝖕𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖕🎮

~Gaming buddy~○

The tv screen was the only thing lightning up the small apartment livingroom you lived it along with your giant ass robot.

You were clicking on the console controller fast and kept clicking on the random buttons on order to win.

Springtrap who was sitting next to you was also pushing the controllers buttons.

Your eyes were focused on the tv screen trying your best to win the fight.

You were the Asian guy with a bunch of muscles. He had a red bandanna wrapped around his head and its brown hair bounced as he was in a fighting position.

The rotten rabbit was staring at his own characters movement which was a bear with a blue bandana.

The health bars for your characters were right on top on the each characters.

You health was just a bit while springtrap was a little less then half.

From the corner of your eyes you could see his smirk clearly proud of him almost winning. But that smirk wasn't going to last long.

You got a chance of your special attack that caused springtraps character to freeze and you beating him.

After you saw the familiar screen of 'k.o' you jumped up from the couch with your arms in the air and the controller on on of your hands.

"Whoo! Y/N the shoto (the characters you were playing as name) wins!" you yelled and looked at the screen.

The tv showed your character doing a little winning dance before the leaderboards screen popped up.

And your name on top of springtraps of course.

You looked at springtrap with a smirk.

"You lost the bet! Now you have to cuddle with me the whole day!" you said with your arm up again.

You two had a made a bet on who ever wins get to do whatever they want to the other person.

And since you won you wanted to cuddle with you robot boyfriend.

He looked at you with a playful glare and let out a fake annoyed sigh.
He was acting as he didn't want to cuddle. But in reality he would be more then happy to be snuggled up against you.

You hopped in his arms and wrapped your arms that was much smaller compared to him around him.

You were getting comfortable the only sound coming was you low breathing and springtraps motor running.

You opened your eyes and looked at him a with a gasp.

"Hold up!" you said before hopping off of him and running to your room making the rabbit pount at the loss.

You came running back with blanks and your favourite plushies.

You threw them on springtrap and jumped on him.

You rolled the king sized covers around yourself making you look like a sushi.

You looked up to him only your head poking out and making him chuckle.

He leaned in and placed a small kiss on your forehead making you stomch flutter before pulling away.

You looked at you with his phantom grin and wrapped his larger arms around you basically scooping you and nuzzled his nuzzle in your neck and sighed.

You smiled and closed your eyes getting comfy.

You could never stop loving your cuddly and caring gaming buddy.

~○ end of one-shot ○~