S̶i̶x̶

It came on to nine o'clock and All the Shelby had gathered,Erika had warned polly that she might get emotional but keep the boys sat down and not to let them do anything they would regret.She wrote it in like 10 Minutes and was kinda proud but she was crying while writing it since she just seen Finn and Amelia kiss after "Ending it"before she went into isolating,She couldn't really cry about it because she was with the lee's and they would rip there heads off but this song came from her heart.

//

She stood up on the table and everyone started cheering knowing she was going to smash it.

"Right I'm singing shut up."Erika smiled.

"You used to tell me that you would do anything for me once
What happened? What happened?
Where is all of this coming from?
What happened? What happened?
You say I'm crazy and there's nothing wrong,You're lying and you know I know
Baby, what have we become?
What happened?"Erika sung a-bit quiet at first.

"We used to never go to bed angry
But it's all we ever do lately
And you're turning away like you hate me
Do you hate me? Do you hate me?"Erika Sung looking into Finns eyes.

"You can take this heart
Heal it or break it all apart
No, this isn't fair
Love me or leave me here
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Love me or leave me here
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Love me or leave me here, love"Erika sung starting to cry

"Do you remember when you loved me once?
What happened? What happened?
And you'd tell everything was okay
What happened?"
"We used to never go to bed angry
But it's all we ever do lately
You're turning away like you hate me
Do you hate me? Do you hate me?"Erika had tears streaming down her face,John began to stand up and look at Finn in a way but Polly sat him back down and told him to look at Erika,They had this thing where she would do this weird thing with her eyebrow and it would mean I'm okay calm down.

"You can take this heart
Heal it or break it all apart
No, this isn't fair
Love me or leave me here
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Love me or leave me here
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Love me or leave me here"
"Love me, baby, please
'Cause I could still be the only one you need The only one close enough to feel you breathe Yeah, I could still be that place where you run Instead of the one that you're running from"

"You can take this heart
Heal it or break it all apart
No, this isn't fair
Love me or leave me here
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Love me or leave me here
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh (oh, oh, oh)
Love me or leave me here"

"I must of been stupid when I wrote that song because I fucked everything up but he lied to me,But oh well"Erika laughed Wiping her tears.

"Shit!"Amelia shouted from in the middle of the of the crowed then began to run but Erika grabbed her by her hair and put her head back to look at her.

"what's your problem with me like for real."Erika asked.

"Your dad told me to I didn't want to I promise."Amelia whispered and Erika ragged her to the floor.

"Your going to Tell him to stop fucking around with the Shelby's and stop being a shit father and come see me."Erika shouted attempting to walk out the door but a man made her walk back.

"Father"Erika gulped Walking back which made Thomas stand up.

"Mija"Vincent Locked eyes with Erika.

"Why Spanish papa?"Erika smiled.

"Oh you know a little change Ri,I've had people spying on you."Vincent laughed.

"I've heard."Erika smiled trying to be kind.

"You going to come home?"Vincent asked locking eyes with Finn for some reason.