F̶i̶v̶e̶

~6 months later~

6 months had passed and everyone had been at a family dinner,A lot had gone down in the past 6 months.Michael went missing until yesterday,Erika had been going through a bad stage and let go of everyone and still hasn't made up with all of them but Tommy,polly,John and esme,and no one knew that she took a bullet for Michael before he disappeared from a random person her or Michael didn't recognised.

———

"Erika how have you been?"Tommy asked and half of them scoffed.

"I'm perfectly fine you know"Erika said and rolled her eyes back to talk to polly.

"-She thinks she owns it all swear"Erika laugh whispering.

"One to talk Erika?"Michael whispered.

"What?"She frowned.

"You act like you own the place,Since you took the bullet you have been acting weird,more of a whore than Lizzie."Michael hissed making Her walkout wondering why he has started now.

"Erika I didn't mean it like that."Michael shouted,as she got the door but she turned.

"Didn't mean it,what the fuck is up with you not me you be grateful your not fucking dead"Erika hissed knowing she was going to break something.

"What?"Tommy frowned.

" I didn't ask you to take that fucking bullet,just cause I kissed you doesn't mean I need protection."Michael shouted making the table stare,and her frown and slap him

"Stop acting like I'm some girl obsessed with you,should of let you take that bullet."She shouted.

"You isolated your self in a fucking house for 6 months and distanced from fucking everyone."Michael said standing in front of her not letting her go.

"Michael move"She said,he didn't listen."You know what I'll tell you all what happened since you all are sat there thinking I'm crazy."Turning to the family.

"Please do"Arthur sarcastically said.

"I was going to go back to a apartment I had managed to get into but mr fucking bye bye man came and made me stay because Finn got shot-"Erika explained.

"Who"Finn laughed.

"He wasn't shot you would stay if it included him."Michael butted in.

"You bastard anyways he took me to mine and he might of been pissed or not and he kissed me.Then we went to the boxing ring but soon as we got there someone tried shooting him,me being me jumped in front of him.Dickhead I was"Erika explained.

"So it meant nothing to you then?"Michael sighed.

"No Michael! I don't feel that way with you."She laughed.

"So your a whore and someone who distances there self for no reason?"Michael smirked.

"Don't fucking say that"Finn said under his breath knowing apart of him till cared for the girl.

"Finn she left you alone cause she felt nothing but her self."Michael laughed but noticed Her with tears in her eyes.

"Think what you want I'm so fucking done"Erika said and attempted to walk out but Michael grabbed her arm.

"Sit down the family dinner isn't done"He laughed.

"I hope they find out what you say behind there backs,I hope you fucking get another bullet shot at you."Erika shouted and pushed him and ran out the house with Finn,John,Tommy,polly and Esme after her.