Dinner With The Lamonsoff's

(Jay P.O.V)

I sat down next to Ally and we all passed out the food that was available for us to eat today. Lamonsoff was talking about his day with us kids, and I was shocked to hear that he pushed Higgins down a hill, while the blonde was inside of a tire. I wondered at times what is wrong with my family but I wouldn't have it any other way. "This is the best vanilla pudding I've ever had." Bean said and I saw that he was eating butter, Lamonsoff told his son that it was butter but the kid just ate it. Donna then squealed when she suddenly grabbed Ally's hand and I knew what she was squealing about. "You're engaged?!" She asked us and Lamonsoff and Sally looked at us. I had forgotten that Dad and McKenzie knew and not anyone else, I'm dead. "What?! Since when?! And why didn't you say anything Ally?!" Sally asked her daughter and then Ally's face went sad and she walked right out of the room. "She was trying to tell you during your workout this morning, but Roxanne took the spotlight again." I told Sally and excused myself from the dinner table to check on Ally. 

I got to the bedroom door and heard her crying softly, so I gently opened the door and looked inside and saw her staring out her bedroom window and I simply held her tightly. She's cried a lot today and all I can do is be there for her, that's is something I wouldn't stop doing. After crying her eyes out more, she decided to get in the shower to clean herself up and so I was then left to contemplate my thoughts at the though of taking Ally to the party tonight at the house, while it would be a fun way to start off the summer, I don't think she's up for it. Her mental state today is worrying for me, and I don't want to take her somewhere and she gets very upset. 

(Ally P.O.V)

Today just sucked ass, that's for sure. From Roxanne telling everyone about her pregnancy before I could announce my engagement, to dealing with the fact that I was still heartbroken about the pregnancy scare, and then dealing with Janessa all over again. It was too much for me, but I'm grateful that Jay was there for me. After being there for him when it came to his insecurities, I was glad that he was there for me as well and didn't just bail on me. 

In the beginning of our relationship, Jay had a lot of insecurities about being a good boyfriend, being someone I could rely on. Jay was scared to do a lot of things, but I was able to help him move past his fears and be the person he wants to be. That and therapy helped as well, thank goodness his parents don't know. Now after helping him, he's able to help me and that's something every relationship should be able to do, be able to help your partner with anything that they need help with. Unless that's money and then their on their own for that one. 

I finished my shower and I felt better, like the day's just washed from my skin. I know Jay's contemplating on whether or not we go out tonight for the party and I don't know if I could go. But I think we need to talk about it before making any decisions. I wrap myself with the bathrobe I kept here for when I need to use it, and headed back into my room where Jay looked completely lost in his own world. He even made his cute thinking face he does, he looked so cute. Gently I tapped his shoulder and he looked at me and smiled softly, which brought a smile onto my face as well. I sat down next to him and he sighed and laid on my shoulder and I laid my cheek on his head. "Do you want to go to the party tonight or no? I'll be happy with anything we do." He asked me and I sighed, I held his hand with my left hand, showing my ring to him. "I think I can handle being at a party, it would be a good way to start the summer I think." I told him and he saw that I was determined to go and he nodded. 

Authors opinion: Hey guys and I know that this chapter is already published but still I forgot this part again. Either way this chapter is really confusing slightly but I won't change that. So how is everyone doing, life is good? I hope so. Either way I hope you enjoyed this chapter and until the next time bye