Ballet and Bullies

(Jay P.O.V)

I finally arrived at the school and found Ally with her parents, I sat with her and ignored my Dad and Roxanne. "You okay?" I asked her, I could sense that she was not happy but she gave me a small smile and I knew what that meant. Everyone clapped when they saw the teacher come out from behind the curtain, she was dressed very sexily but still covered up. This was Becky's teacher, an elementary school teacher, and this was someone that I didn't feel comfortable with my baby sister being around. I looked at the back and saw the guys basically drooling over her and that made no sense. The music started and then the little kids came out, and immediately I saw Becky and I smiled and waved at her and Dad did the same, some of the girls were confused on what they were supposed to be doing. 

Then out of nowhere the music changed and it became hip-hopy like. Becky then started doing some moves and I was shocked that she had a solo, but she was incredible and was so happy. Once the dance was over, they all left to go change and I looked at Ally who looked sad. "You can go to the car if you want, I'll meet you there." I told her and she looked at me and kissed my cheek in response. "I'm fine, but can we talk after we leave?" She asked me and I was nervous about this talk but I nodded and knew that she needed to talk about something. 

"Well, never thought I see you again Lamonsoff." A voice rang and Ally went pale which worried me, then a woman came around. She was tall for a female, being at least 6'2" and had ponytail and you could see her dreadlocks that were in the ponytail. "Janessa, it's been a while." Ally said and I could see her hand shaking and so I grabbed her hand and she flinched and held her hands in front of her. "So, who's this handsome man? Clearly he ain't yours, you're too fucking stupid to have a man like him." Janessa remarked and I glared at her and held back my tongue. "I'm Ally's Fiancé, Jayden Feder, I would say nice to meet you but clearly I would be lying." I told her and Ally looked at me shocked and I smiled at her. "Whatever, you ain't gonna want some basic ass white girl. Come here to Mama and I'll show you a good time." Janessa flirted and I was getting really pissed off, she wasn't going to insult my Fiancé and thinks that you can flirt with me in the process. "What do you want Janessa?" Ally spoke up this time, and clearly she had some more confidence in herself. Her hand was still shaking but she held her stand. "I just wanted to say hi, can't I go see my friend?" She explains and I could tell she was lying and based on Ally's reaction makes me believe that she used to bully Ally. 

Janessa walked away and I hugged Ally by my chest and she sniffled a bit. I'm going to ask Mrs. Lamonsoff about this Janessa woman, if she got this kind of reaction from Ally then she's someone from Ally's past that she would rather forget. "SO BUTT OUT!!" I heard and I saw Dad yelling at Becky who just blew raspberries at him in response. They caught up to us and said something about ice cream but Ally declined and I did as well, I think Dad saw how Ally was and understood what was going on so they went to Roxanne's car while I went into Ally's. She was quiet the whole time and I just held her hand, I was able to get the items from the bus into her car and we drove to our house. 

Authors opinion: Hey everyone and here is another chapter. As of making this chapter, being the 26th of September of 2021, two days ago was my Mom's 40th birthday and so it was a nice weekend. Either way I hope you guys have a good day and until the next time bye