Chapter 1- She's gone

Neil's POV

Neil's POV

Silence.

Numbing Silence is everything that prevails in my mind.

F*cking emotions. Make you pitiful and vulnerable. It's been twenty-one days, 2 hours and 13 minutes and still, I'm thinking about her words."It's all over."

She's gone.

F*cking gone.

"Neil." An all familiar voice came from the other side of the door. The woman has sworn to pester me every second. Why can't she see that I don't have time to show or express these frivolous sensations because I feel nothing. No-f*cking-thing.

"Not the time Liza."

"Neil, open the f*cking door or you see the consequences."

"You leave and you see the consequences.", her voice rang in my ears.

F*cking every single thing keeps on reminding me of her. Why the f*ck can't I just get over it?

I don't give a damn. She left me not the other way round. The knocking on the door increased and my patience reduced to half.

Woman!

"What pray shall I do so that you stop hitting my door?", I asked glaring at her icily.

"It's about Avni.", she muttered trying to enter my room.

"And what part of 'I don't give a damn' you fail to understand Liza Khanna?"

"F*cking stop. Stop shutting everyone out. You and I, we both know you care. You f*cking care.", she yelled storming off.

"I do not.", I stated firmly. My hands frantically searched for the thing a crazy girl gave me. What was it called again?

Bracelet?

The thing that has been keeping me sane for ten years until she came. It's like she's a drug to me to which I have got addicted out of my senses. But now even the bracelet isn't able to calm my senses.

Fan-f*cking-tastic!

Seeing the stars dangling on it makes me reminisce about the night I first time realized that I had feelings for her.

My phone rang and it took every inch of strength in me not to throw it out of the window.

"Speak."

"Mr Khanna sir, Mr Harold wants to have a meeting with you. He asked about the dates of the new shipment." My East branch manager said. That man has been behind me since the first day I established my business in the northeast."Sir, should I schedule the meeting for next weekend?"

"No."

"But sir it'll earn us a lot of profit."

F*ck the profit, since the day she left, it has been everything but profit.