Chapter 31: Trust

Începe de la început

"Not you, I mean both of you, did both of you do it already?" Jungkook stared into his eyes for a few seconds before it finally hit him. They're talking about their sexual life.

"If you're asking that.. then unfortunately No" they sighed "I can't just force her to do things she doesn't want hyung" "Not until she's ready to do it then, we'll do it" "it's not like we're going to break up just because she doesn't want it" he protested.

"Well... we almost did it before, but she just really can't" he added and their smiles grew larger.

It's been a year but jungkook and lisa was taking it slow as he promised, she's scared and anxious because she thought her physic isn't good enough for him, she's been eating a lot to make her body more healthy than it looks, she tried so hard to gain weight it's just that she was born like that. She can't tell Jungkook about that because she felt ashamed and Jungkook will be sad that she's been thinking all this.

"What are you talking about?" Lisa finally arrived holding her tiramisu cake on her right hand and a spoon on her left hand.

"Nothing babe just asking them where we should celebrate our anniversary" he brightly said, watching her.

"Anniversary?" she paused while going back to her seat and Jungkook hugged her from behind again. "hmm bora bora sounds good"

"Beach?" Jennie, grew a smile. "If you're not going to wear a bikini you ain't going bora bora" she pouted.

Lisa grew her eyes out hearing the word bikini, she never worn bikini in her entire life, she shrugged the thought of going to bora bora just because she doesn't want to wear bikini, and suggested to go to switzerland instead so jungkook can meet lisa's relative living there.
She was not a bikini type of girl, she felt embarrassed to show off more skin to Jungkook, she felt her body wasn't that good. She didn't want him to leave because her body wasn't ideal.

Jungkook felt a little uncomfortable when Lisa suggested going to Switzerland to meet her relative on her father's side. He met them once but all was just because they went to Thailand for her dad's birthday party.

But now that they will celebrate their anniversary there, he didn't really want to spend their most special time with a relative. It's just not right.

They finally went home from kiel's bistro and were all in their room ready to sleep or do whatever they wanted to spend their night. Lisa has been looking for some good spots for couples in Switzerland and she found some very promising places that are both so pretty and close to the town of her relatives, and she's sure both him and her would love it.

"What do you think, Switzerland is good for our anniversary?" Lisa asked Jungkook while she's combing Jungkook's hair.

"If that's what you want babe but please, no meeting relatives for now" he stopped her hand from combing his hair

"Why?" She asked.

"I want you all to me on our anniversary, just you and me" Lisa felt like in the air, she's floating on Jungkook's love.

"Are you not in favor of my relatives?" She asked

"No it's not like that baby" He looked at her. "It's just that, I want you all to me, I want us to spend our time in Switzerland with just the two of us" "Cause that's what anniversary is right?" "You and Me, alone having a time well spent" he smiled sweetly to her.

"Okay" she bit her lips "I guess no relative this time" she smiled.

----

Taehyung has been in distance from anyone at the moment, he was feeling very sensitive and he doesn't want anyone worrying about him. He just want to be alone by himself for now.

"Love, you okay?" Jennie asked him while he was looking at his phone blankly when she found him. He sat up straight on the couch while his girl made her way to sit on his lap. It's been two days since they met on kiel's and Taehyung has been constantly in his room.

"I'm good, no worries", he assured.
"But you sounded so broken, you can't deny it" jennie said "you're avoiding me, did I do something wrong?" She lean her forehead on his as she wrapped her arms around him.

"No please, don't think that way love" he brushed his lips on her cheeks "it's just that I have personal problems" he added

"can't you tell me why?" jennie asked.

"I'll tell you soon" he said abit uncomfortable.
"Can't you tell me now?" Taehyung felt annoyed that he averted his head away from her.

"No, jennie stop please" Jennie abruptly stood up from his lap, turning her back on him.

"What is it again?" He closed his eyes trying to calm himself.

"Why can't you just tell me why you're avoiding me?" Jennie creased her eyebrow.

"Please not now love," Taehyung sighing.

"You've been like that since you returned home from daegu!" "Do you know how worried I was that you've been avoiding me for 2 months now?" She faced him.

"Jennie don't make it harder for me" He looked up straight into her eyes pleading not to make it further to the conversation.

"Do you not love me anymore?" she finally said it, she's been wanting to say it but she hid it all to herself because she's afraid that all her hunch is true. That taehyung fell out of love and she was so afraid that he'll say it to her.

"What are you saying?" Taehyung asked angrily. "Jennie I don't have time for this" he stood up from his seat then walk towards his closet to change clothes.

Her heart sunk from what she heard, is this how they're going to end? Did he really fall out of love?

"You don't love me anymore do you?" she said rasply, Taehyung stopped from walking.

"You've been like that for 2 months, you've been neglecting me for 2 months" she tried so hard not to cry but her stubborn tears fell on her cheeks.

"I always ask you if you're okay" "I always asks you if there's something wrong" "I always asks you if there's something I can do to cheer you up" "but did you ever asks me how I was?" "Did you ask me if i'm okay?!" "You never ask me if I still feel loved by you!.. because in the past 2 months you never showed me love taehyung!!" she sobbed hard that she doesn't mind anyone hearing her.

"Can you please just trust me?! I love you okay? Isn't that enough?!" "You know I have problems these days and you still pester me all day asking me this and that! I told you I'm okay! You don't have to fucking worry about me!!" he snapped.

she was surprised by this Taehyung infront of her, he wasn't the same person she loved before. Where is the taehyung that she loved. "W-Who are you?"

"Jennie, can we just stop for today?! please! my head is already full!" Taehyung shouted.

"You're right" she agreed "We should stop"
"We should stop this". Taehyung widened his eyes from her.

"What?" he asked.

"You want me gone right?" "You don't want me pestering you all day?" "You don't give me an explanation as to why you're like that" "I look like a fool asking you everyday, giving you love everyday even though my actions were all in vain" she wiped her tears.

"I-I want to understand you but now I know" "Now I know, all this time you thought me just a pest" "God I'm so stupid!!!" "I'm sorry for interrupting you and pestering you" "I will never do that again" after that she aggressively took all of her things scattered in the bed putting it in her bag.

"What are you doing?" Taehyung panicked. "Where are you going?"

"I'm going away, away from you, place you can't get a hold of me" she said while crying mess "Isn't this what you want?"

"Love please, don't do this" "Let's not be like this, please" Taehyung reached out for her hands but-

"Don't call me love!" "I don't think you understand that word as much as I do" she shrugged his hand looking at him while her face is a mess, "because from today I'm just jennie you once knew" she took her bag and went out of bangtan's house away from him.