Incantation: Phasmatos incendere ad pulvox.

Requirements: Target's personal belonging, Several candles

Curses and Hexes

Insanity Hex: A curse invoked by tracing a symbol on the victim's hand while using the power of a cursed rosary, used to induce madness. The spell will drive the victim insane to a point where they become violent and kill. If a Hex like this is allowed to set in for too long, it can no longer be reversed. It is explained that hexes like this begin with magic, but after a while they alter the very chemistry of the brain, making them irreversible.

Agnes' Incantation: Deja fou.

Bastiana's Incantation: Torsion fou mort de l'espirit.

Requirements: Ancestral Magic, Physical contact, Dark Object (The Rosary of Madness)

Poppet Death Curse: The spell is performed by stabbing a poppet with a needle while chanting. The victim will experience shortness of breath, cold chills, weakness, vomiting blood, and then unconsciousness. The victim will eventually die in two days.

Incantation: Purger l'interieur, éteindre la lumiere dans cette font.

Requirements: Ancestral Magic, Voodoo poppet, Needle

Death Curse: This curse allows a witch to punish someone by condemning them to a slow, supposedly irreversible death. In the case of possession, it also allows the witch to trap the possessing spirit inside the body of their vessel so that they can't escape the curse.

Incantation: O se kwe pe se.

Requirements: Physical contact with the victim, presumably Dark or Sacrificial Magic

Fire manipulation spell

Phasmatos motus incendiamos!

Phasmatos incendia movert

Fire Extinguishing Spell: A minor spell used to extinguish small fires in a localized area.

Bonnie's Incantation: Suctus Incendia

Hope's Incantation: Adiuuatur

Ember Spell: A minor spell used to teach new witches to ignite objects on fire, like a line of salt.

Incantation: Phasmatus Ignitium Dos Ex Salvo, Phasmatis Ignitium Dos On Salvo, Phasmatis Ignitium Dos On Salvo

Requirements: Line of Salt

Nature Spell: A spell that channels Nature to enhance and accelerate the growth of flowers, plants or entire gardens.

Bonnie's Incantation: Phasmatos Tribum, Melan Veras. Phasmatos Tribum, Melan Veras

Hope's First Incantation: Crescere arbor.

Hope's Second Incantation: Corrupan vinea.

Plant Revival Spell: A spell used to channel Nature to revive dead vegetation.

Incantation: Phasmatos Tribum, Plantus Vivifey, Plantus Herbus.

Used by: In Prayer For the Dying, Josette Parker unsuccessfully attempted to revive a dead plant at the hospital.

Flower Revival Spell: A spell that channels Nature and the Ancestors to revive dead flowers.

Incantation: Belle la vie a cette fleur, maintentant.

Requirements: Ancestral Magic

Combustion Spell: A violent fire spell that ignites an object and rapidly spread in it's immediate, localized vicinity, causing it to explode.

Incantation: Bruciare supe terram, faciendo ignis ga praemium.

Flower Petal Shower Spell: A simple, yet showy, spell that causes flower petals to erupt from a flower and to fly into the air.

Incantation: Tomar lento. Na paz, amor.

Requirements: Flowers

Truth Spell: A simple spell that can utilize a human-like doll, known as a Figure Veritas, to force the truth. When used as such and the doll is stabbed through the "heart", the target will be compelled to tell their darkest truths.

Van's Incantation: Chế cao su đã. Chế cao su đã. Chế cao su đã

Hope's Incantation: Veritas tempus.

Requirements: Figure Veritas, Knife