"Abinaya is my Brother's wife. She belongs to my Brother, get that into your hard skull. Don't play your dirty games with my brother's life like you played with mine" this time there was no anger yet an unexplainable pain was visible in his voice.

"wah! I'm impressed Mr. Derik Daniel D'silva, didn't expected you to accpet her as your brother's wife though" he laughed. "And you have a beautiful, intelligent and rich wife! Just live your life with her, and don't poke your nose in my issues" he smirked. And Derik took a deep breath controlling his rage.

"You stop poking your nose in my life Ajay. Just leave us alone. Don't disturb Abinaya. That's what is best for you" Spoke Derik and Ajay smirked.

"Yeah i understand and will stop disturbing Abinaya, but after she destroy you and your family" Ajay pushed Daniel away and walked out leaving the second son of Xavier D'silva confused.

Prithvi let out a sad smile when he saw his boss and his best friends wife standing amid the crowd with a fake smile

Prithvi let out a sad smile when he saw his boss and his best friends wife standing amid the crowd with a fake smile. Those chirpy and innocent Jennifer he once knew was no where to be seen and that worried him.

The path of revenge Derik had chosen is bothering him, but he was worried for this girl who is pretending to be the happiest right now. His memory travelled back to the time when she was not a cold boss but a lovely sister.

"Jennifer! You look beautiful today" Prithvi exclaimed when he saw her entering into the canteen.

"Only you are saying that Anna, your friend is not even turning his head towards this side" she sighed looking at the Derik who stood a few meters away.

"He will ma, he is just was just being studious student and ignoring everything, but soon he will understand your feelings" Prithvi tried to console her.

"hmm, you gave been saying that for ages, but okay. I love him and I'm happy that at least he is smiling back at me when I say a hi. Many girls don't even get that chance" she laughed and Prithvi joined her.

"So what is the special plan for your Romeo's birthday? Are you ready to prosose this year" he and she nodded in no immediately.

"if he rejected, I will be dead then.. I can't tolerate him ignoring me Anna, he will treat me as a stranger then. I don't want that to happen at all" her eyes filled with tears.

"he won't do that Jenny, he won't say no. He can't reject you. He-would have noticed the love in your eyes by now. May be he is just not showing that he knows! He is not dumb and you know that" Prihvi tried to make Jenny propose. If she hid her feelings form Derik, prithvi can't help in anyway.

He can try to convince him, if she proposed and she is not giving that chance, moreover the love she has for derik that is clearly vsisble in her eyes and any man with little common sense would have guessed that by now.