10//Get the Fuck Out William!

Start from the beginning

Donovan sighed once again, and scratched his neck. "I don't know. I would love to, but I don't want to force you. I care about you. The real question is, do you want to do it?"

"Donovan..."

"I'm serious, we don't have to do this if you don't want to---"

"Really?! Thank you so much, oh my God!" I pounced right on Donovan and hugged him tightly.

"I love you so much--- I promise you can do it soon, but right now I'm not ready."

"I love you too, but could you loosen up, you're practically choking me."

"Oops, sorry." I laughed awkwardly. I stopped hugging him and instead gave him a pec on the lips.

"Thank you! You won't regret this!" I got up and ran to my bedroom. Thank the Lord...

Donovan's [P.O.V.]

You fucking idiot! You should've showed Caira who the real daddy is.

'Whatever. It's not like I'm going to force her to do this. She is a virgin, you know.'

So? We don't have to take her virginity now. We could've just fingered her or made-out with the fine ass.

'It's too late now. I'm ready to go to bed.'

Stop right there.

I sighed, crossing my arms over my chest. 'What?'

We aren't sleeping until we give her what she needs.

'She's probably already asleep. We can't wake her up.'

Who says we are going to wake her up? How 'bout a little surprise... ?

'I don't like what I'm hearing.'

Trust me. You and your little toy is going to love it.

///

'It's almost midnight and you still didn't tell me what you're planning on doing.'

We're going in Caira's room. Lets' go.

Sighing, I made my way to Caira's door. Opening it up gently, I walked into the dark room and stepped around piles of clothes.

We are getting on her bed and---

'What? Why the hell would we do that?'

It's the plan, genius, now you better get on that bed or I'm going to have to take over your body again.