Ashton

TRIGGER WARNING!
- forced kiss
- kidnapping
(Proceed with caution)
———————————————————————
"Stand right here," says Leo. "I'm going to take a picture of you."

"Okay," I say, preparing for the photo.

"Now... smile!"

Flash

I smiled as big as I could, making sure I showed the camera all of my pearly whites.

Leo had a light pink tint to him

Leo had a light pink tint to him. As he put his phone away and grabbed my hand, smiling as he did so.

"Oh shoot, I almost forgot! Wait here, I have a surprise for you!" He exclaims running animatedly into a store.

"Okay," I laugh, taking a seat on the nearest bench.

The snow was now falling heavily, showering over the tall trees that danced in the wind. Tonight was so simple, yet memorable. I loved days like these.

"I've finally found you," says a familiar voice.

I hate days like these.

"Ashton?" I say, not wanting to turn around.

"Quinn why'd you block me? You didn't give me a chance to explain," he says, walking in front of me.

He was wearing a purple-grey coat, with a black cotton shirt, and grey suit pants.

"Leave me alone," I say, not looking him in the eye.

"I'm sorry, just please look at me," he says, trying to grab my hand.

I immediately yank it away, and glare at him. Was he fuckin dumb? I quickly got up from the bench, and instantly began to run to Leo because when I looked into his eyes, there was an uneasiness about them that set my red flag alarm off.

He ran after me, and sadly he was faster. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me into him, and as soon as I was about to scream he put his hand over my mouth.

This was the worst possible situation to be in!

He pulls me into the nearest alley way, and as I kick, and squirm trying to get out of his grasp, his grip tightens. My wrist burned from the pain of his hands twisting the skin of my two wrist together.