Swings

It's been hours and Leo, and I haven't said a word to each other, but he still felt the need to  follow me around.

I took a seat at the breakfast table, and read some books until Leo slammed a plate in front of me. It was filled with eggs Benedict, a strawberry avocado salad, and a slice of warm buttered bread. He also placed a cup of mango juice beside the plate.

"Eat," he says sitting across from me.

"Don't tell me what to do," I state, rolling my eyes.

He just scoffs, and starts eating his own food. I just watched him with judging eyes with every fork full of food he put in his mouth.

"Why do you eat like that?" I judge.

"I'm just eating regularly."

"Well it's annoying," I say.

"Then how do you want me to eat, princess," he mocks.

I just ignore him, and eat from my plate.

"Anche se sono arrabbiata con te, sei ancora perfetta ," (although I'm mad at you, you're still perfect) sighs Leo, shaking his head.

"You better not have swore at me in Italian!" I snap.

"I didn't!"

"Whatever."

I quickly finish my food then wash my plate. I was about to walk past him, but Leo placed his hand on my inner thigh which made me pause.

"No morning kiss?" He questions, looking me up and down.

Nah this man gotta be crazy!

"Let go of me," I state trying to shake his hand off me.

"Give me a kiss then," he says, moving his hand to my upper thigh.

"No! You're mood swings today are giving me fuckin whiplash." I declare.

"And your attitude gives me a headache, but I still deal with it," he says back.

"Excuse me?" I glare.

"You heard me," he says, looking me in the eyes as we still held onto my thigh.

"I will ask you one more time to let go of me."

"Or what?" He bites his lip.

Ugh I don't fuckin know what to do. This man was looking at me like he wanted to devour me, yet he still was giving me attitude. I compose myself internally, then start to pry his hand of me.

His grip was to great, and as I tried, I could see Leo's smile getting bigger and bigger.

"I'll let go, but you gotta give me my kiss."

"Fine," I huff.

Leo leans in towards my lips, but I make sure to use my hands to hold the side of his face so I could control the kiss. Are lips are now inches apart, but I don't kiss him. Instead I look at him with a smirk on my face.

"Did you really think I was gonna kiss you? You don't deserve one," I say into his ear, before pushing him away.

"Quinnella you're gonna regret that," he says looking at me lustily.

"Aww I'm so scared," I mock.

I then turn my back to him, and begin to walk away. My hair soon felt a pull and I was placed back in the arms of Leo.

"Just one," he whispers, nudging the side of my face with his nose.

"Then apologize for throwing water on me," I state, crossing my arms.