Forgive

I was about to say something about the arrangement, but the group was already heading inside, so I kept quiet.

Leo of course had a keen smile on his face, as he plopped himself happily beside me. I tried not to smile, but he just looked so happy sitting next to me.

"So, Quinn, how old are you exactly?" Asks Barry, looking in the mirror.

"I'm 18, but I'm turning 19 tomorrow," I say.

"It's your birthday! Why didn't you tell me," says James, turning around in his seat to look at me.

"I didn't really think it was that important."

"Of course it's important," argues Elijah. "Are you having a party?"

"No. I'm just going to go with my friends to Wendy's, and try to eat the whole menu. That's my birthday ritual."

"Wendy's," scoffs Elijah. "At least go to Dairy Queen."

"Well it's not your birthday is it," I sneer.

"You right, you right," laughs Elijah.

Leo stayed silent the whole time. He had the same suspicious look that Nia, and Jean had.

"How old are you Barry?" I ask.

"Uhhh, next question please," begs Barry.

We all break out laughing. If I had to guess, Barry was in his early to mid-forties.

We finally made it to our location, and when I say that this house is huge, it's HUGE. However I was confused why we were at a house, and not at a building.

 However I was confused why we were at a house, and not at a building

"Why are we at a house?" I ask.

"Because this is where Sky Pillars hold there important meetings," says Leo.

"Is this one of the shareholders houses?"

"Nope," says Leo.

"Then whose is it?"

"Mine," he says with a smile.

"Of course it is," I mumble.

"Sorry what was that Quinella," he grins.

"Nothing," I say with a plastered smile.

"Trouble in paradise," jokes Elijah.

"There was no paradise to begin with," I state, getting out of the car.

"She'll come around... hopefully," says Elijah, patting Leo's knee, before getting out of the car as well.

Soon enough everyone was out of the car, and we all were at the front of the house. Leo grabbed his key holder that had at least 16 other keys on it, and used one of them to open the door.

He pushed the front door open, and my eyes couldn't believe what I was seeing.