Help

The waitress writes down our orders, but hands Leo a napkin that she wrote on. She passes it to him with a smile, and walks away.

He doesn't even open it. He crumbles it up, and tosses it in the nearby garbage.

As we waited for our food I began to think about how I didn't really know a lot about Leo. All I know is that he is a huge control freak, and I supposedly used to know him when I was younger.

"What's on your mind?" Asks Leo.

"I just realized that I don't really know anything about you, so tell me about yourself," I say.

"Well what do you wanna know," he says leaning back in his chair.

"Let's start off with something simple, what's your favourite colour?"

"Guess," he smiles.

"Green," I say, unsure.

"Close, blue. Next question."

"What did you want to be when you were younger?"

"Rich, next question."

I let out a small chuckle before continuing on.

"Where's your mom?"

Leo takes a pause, and soon after our food arrives. As he grabbed the plates I could see his hands shaking.

"You don't have to answer," I say, shooting him a soft smile.

"No it's fine... um... My mom, uh, she's kind of going through a lot, and that question just reminded me of it."

"I'm sorry," I say, sincerely.

"Don't be."

I dial back the seriousness of my questions as I ask Leo a few more. We talk until our food is finished, and then Leo looks at me with his twinkling eyes.

"I have something to show you," he says.

I nod with a smile, leaving our table with my hand in his. It was dark outside, so I wondered what Leo had instore for me.

"Before you get in the car I need you to do something for me," he says with a mischievous grin.

"What is it?"

"Wear this," he says, grabbing a blindfold from his compartment.

"Why?" I laugh, nervously.

"Just do it," he smiles.

I took the blindfold from his hand, and tried to tie it behind my head... but couldn't. It's not my fault, I just have poor hand eye coordination!

"Let me help," chuckles Leo, grabbing the blind fold from me.

Leo goes around my softly separating my hair, so he could place the blind fold around my eyes. He tied it quickly, and the world soon became pitch black.

Scary.

Leo leads me to the car, and helps me in. I almost fell which made him burst out laughing.

"Are you alright," he chuckles.

"I'm fine," I say, dying of embarrassment.

We finally take off after Leo finishes getting all his laughs out, and I feel like time is non-existent. I didn't know where we were, or how long we've been driving for because whenever I would ask Leo about the time, he'd put a finger to my lip and shush me.

The car slowly came to a halt, and I soon felt a wind from the outside.

He grabbed my hand, and led me somewhere. I soon felt the blindfold come off, and my eyes were met with the most beautiful sight in the world.