When his eyes locked with her blue ones the soft expressions he was used to greet her with have evaporated. Hope held his gaze with a calculative stare, but instead of the warmth and mischief she grew accustomed to, she was met with a look of icy hostility and apoplectic rage where she could feel his magic crackling around them, it was wild and unpredictable, a type of magic that made Hope shiver from the negative emotions directed towards something in particular.

''Sirius? Is everything alright?'' Hope asked in a concerned tone, the mere sound of her voice soothing his rage little by little.

The black haired boy smirked and tilted his head to look at her properly as he was concentrated on the crumbled letter in his hands ''How could it not? I just stumbled upon a beautiful girl with an endearing personality and the marvelous habit of cursing wanna be death-eaters in her lonesome and it would be rude to leave her be when she is determined to find her friends'' 

Hope snorted and found it difficult not to laugh at his poorly attempt to charm her and hide what had previously happened to cause his magic to lose control. Chatting with Sirius was sort of a verbal dance, one beautifully chaotic, one that made her laugh out loud at the ridiculousness of his words and one filled with snark remarks and flirtations. It was their type of a banter, and she would be lying if she said that she didn't enjoyed it.

''That was terrible'' Hope concluded with mirth shining in her eyes.

''Perhaps, but it made the beautiful lady standing before me to crack a gorgeous smile, and if it is the ridiculousness of my words that have this effect, then it will be worthy'' he finished with a small smile with a mischievous glint  shining in his silver eyes.

Hope shook her head at the boy, he was clearly attempting to change the subject and was also looking troubled with something she could not quite decipher it yet. ''You're ridiculous. Does this work for every girl? After a small banter, do they get weak on the knees for you?'' She asked in a mocking tone with a small sparkle shining in her eyes.

Sirius approached her and whispered softly in her ear ''That depends. Do I make you weak on your knees?'' He gently tugged a brown lock of hair behind her ear and Hope couldn't help but slightly blush at the closeness. When he retreated his hand, Hope approached the boy where she could hear his heart beating wildly in his chest.

''Do I make you nervous, Sirius? Is this why your heart is pounding wildly in your chest? The better question is: are you weak on your knees for me, Sirius? She hummed while she traced her fingers through his high cheekbones while she looked at his soft pink lips.

Sirius stared wide eyed at the girl in front of him with a hint of lust shining in his eyes. He started to lean in and when their lips brushed together, Hope took a small step back and whispered softly in his ear ''Oh, but didn't you know? I'm to smart to be seduced by you'' she finished with a smirk playing in her lips.

The black haired boy laughed at her statement but didn't back down from the challenge, ''Then I must be stupid for once, if this allows me to feel the sweet taste of yours lips on mine'' he whispered seductively.

Hope widened her eyes and took a tentative step towards Sirius leaning in once more to close the small gap between them, when someone shouted her name. Sirius groaned at the disturbance  and a flash of anger passed through his eyes when he discovered the source of their interruption.

It was not a voice she recognized causing her to frown when she saw a boy in lavender and blue robes with blond hair and blue eyes marching confidently in their direction ''Ah! There you are, Hope! I've been looking everywhere for the most beautiful girl that Hogwarts ever seen, wondering if she would allow me to take her to Madam Puddifoot's for a lovely date'' the boy announced loudly as if he wanted to gather the attention of the fellow students. The few students that were passing by including a familiar Slytherin boy in black and silver robes snorted in their direction as if pitying them for having to deal with the boy wearing flamboyant colors.