𝟐𝟕→𝐘𝐄𝐒

Start from the beginning

"Let go of me. I'm telling you." You warned. He just smirked devilishly and shook his head.

"No way. Why don't you just agreed with me. Me plus you?  That'd be cool." You pursed your lips and turned your face on your side to avert his devious stares.

"I don't want to. My problems fuck my life and if I added you, you'd be the reason for me to fall  apart and get depressed." You said. Rindou clicked his tongue and you felt his finger went inside your shirt. It was barely touching you and you find it ticklish and sensitive.

"When your life's fuck you that much, why don't you just moan, plus me, you'd be in pleasure." Your lips parted and were shocked at what he said. Your face flushed in red. His fingers move in a circular motion on your side making your stomach shrink.

"Shut up. Stop it." You took away his calloused hand on your stomach.

"C'mon, Y/n. I'm not letting you go." With that, he lay down on your body. His weight crushes your chest and body. He took your left-hand hand and intertwined his hand. Your heartbeat so fast. He's the only guy who made your heart flutter the most for just a single move by him. He places his face on the crook of your neck.

"You're heavy! You're getting childish!" You used your other hand to slap his back a little. He didn't say anything. You closed your eyes and tried on grabbing the hand that he's holding but he wasn't letting go of it either.

You sigh and bit your lips.

"I can feel your heart palpitate so fast." He rose his head and stared at you, grinning cunningly.

"B-because I'm alive. Are y-you crazy?" He rolled his eyes and went back at your neck.

"You can't go unless you answer me." He said breathlessly on your neck that send chills on your spine. Both of you stayed silent. You can't help but listen to your heart. You're sure that Rindou can hear it either because of the silence.

"I'm just your prey. Stop playing with me." You broke the silence but he didn't answer.

"Hey ar-- ahh~" you quickly bite your lips when he nibbles your neck softly. You're not supposed to moan. You are not. He continued doing it until you felt his teeth dig down.

"You smell so good." He said and stop sucking you. You blushed and you subconsciously tighten your grip on his hand. You then felt him getting up and let you go.

"I'm going to bring you home." You watched him get up and went to his closet to get something to wear. You get up and comb your messy hair using your fingers. He suddenly became silent as he waited for you outside his room. He let you borrowed his long sleeve because It's cold outside.

After you get dressed you close the door behind you and saw him sitting on the stairs while smoking and patting the dog's head.

'He's cute' you thought to yourself and formed a smile. He peered over his shoulder when the dog barked cutely at you.

"Seems that you meet Neo." He uttered while his eyes staring at you with his usual stares. You nodded and get near them.

"Yeah, I thought he's gonna bite." You smiled and tickle the dog's chin. Rindou just stared at you while doing it.

"You're beautiful." You felt like your heart stops beating for a moment before it palpitates rapidly. You stood up and run down the stairs.

'How dare he to make my heart go crazy like this.'