He smiled. "I promise," he said.

She grinned before she placed a quick kiss on his lips. "Thank you," she said genuinely, before she grabbed his hand and placed it in hers.

Tara watched them from afar as she drank her champagne, almost breaking the glass because of how angry she was.

Rafe then brought Kyla over to Topper, who seemed mad and sad at the same time, so that he could apologize. "Kyla! Oh, my God, I'm so sorry. I was completely lost in the moment and it was my first instinct to hit you. I promise, it'll never happen again."

"Thank you, Topper, I forgive you."

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

Kyla danced around with a tipsy Sarah on the dance floor as Tara watched them on the porch next to Topper, with an angry expression. The two twins seemed to be angry, but it was for two completely different reasons. While Tara was mad that Kyla and Rafe made up and that Sarah was dancing with Kyla and not herself, Topper was mad about the fact that Sarah might have cheated on him.

"So, where were you yesterday? You weren't answering any of my texts," Kyla said as she danced along with the Cameron girl.

Sarah laughed. "Nowhere important," she told her.

"Are you sure? You seem...happier," she pointed out, making Sarah's smile widen even more.

"Just...with a friend," she said, hinting at the fact that maybe it wasn't just a friend.

Kyla's eyes widened at that. Did that mean that Sarah was cheating on Topper? Honestly, Kyla thought that Topper and Sarah together, as a couple, didn't work out. But if Sarah had cheated, she would feel somewhat bad for the boy. That was just how she was. "And what friend was this?" she asked teasingly.

Sarah shrugged. "That's a secret I'll never tell," she replied, making Kyla roll her eyes playfully. Kyla's eyes then widened when she saw JJ tap Sarah on the shoulder. What is he doing here? she thought. "JJ?" Sarah said in confusion.

JJ brought a finger up to his mouth before he answered, "Yep."

"What?" Sarah asked as JJ slowly spun around to pretend that he was dancing.

He then pulled out a folded piece of paper, holding it up in front of Sarah's face. "I got a, uh, note from Vlad," he told her, handing it to her. Vlad? Is that the guy she met up with? "Shh. Yeah."

"From Vlad?" Sarah asked as JJ danced around her.

"Yeah," JJ confirmed.

"Okay," Sarah said with a laugh.

"Just read the note," JJ told her, pointing at it before he backed away.

Sarah smiled and walked away from the dance floor as Kyla quickly followed. She tried to look over Sarah's shoulder to read the note, but Sarah closed it too fast for her to see. "Who's Vlad?" Kyla asked, making Sarah spin around to face her.

"Uhh...no one," Sarah said with a smile, biting her lip slightly.

Kyla scoffed. "Oh, come on, he's obviously the guy you — Wait, how would JJ know who he is?" she asked in confusion, furrowing her brows.

"Uh, I don't know, you would have to ask JJ," Sarah told her before she quickly walked past the girl with a giddy look.

Kyla sighed and turned around, watching Sarah run off. She then looked around the crowd to find JJ, her eyes landing on him on the porch with...Rafe and the other Kooks trying to corner him. She scoffed, realizing that Rafe hadn't kept her promise. "Oh, my God. You have got to be kidding me," she muttered, making her way over to the porch before JJ had started to sprint away from the group of boys.