CHAPTER 18

Took you long....

It not like that mom,been busy with school and you no am in my finals...

It was sunday,jungkook decided to visit home since he couldn't ever since he moved...his parents were happy to see him,he had already informed them before coming so his mom prepared different meal and not forgetting to put a lot of banana milk on the table...

Yeah,that true so how is school..mrs jeon asked adding a piece of meat with her chopstick in her son's plate...

School is fine mom...thanks,he mumbled picking the meat his mom just gave him,stuffing it in his mouth...

When is your exams....Mr asked after a while...

It not announced yet..I will let you know when it announced....

Alright son,hope you are good...

Yes dad..very very good...

I missed you so so much..mrs jeon said playfully pinching jungkook's cheeks..

I missed you both...so much...he answered cutely..

Awwn so cute.....

Eh baby....mrs jeon said as if remembering something..

Mom,stop calling me that..am a grown up man...Jungkook whined...

Grown up man,tsk.,you will forever be my baby...

Mom.....

Mr jeon chuckled staring at his family with loving eyes...

As I was saying,my cute little baby...

Dad.....please tell mom to stop calling me baby,am not a baby....

True you are not but you no she won't listen...

Mrs jeon smiled at that...sure I won't listen...

Take this..mrs jeon said handing jungkook an envelope...

What's this mom....he asked opening the envelope...

An invite!!!

Yes,it's Mr park's son birthday party,he invited all his business partners including their children so be prepared you are coming....

You mean park Jimin...Jungkook asked surprised...

Nope,park bogum...

Oh ok mom,it saturday right...jungkook said handing the envelope back to his mom..

Yes it is,am sure Yoongi and Hosoek will be invited too,you guys can go together..

Yeah mom....

...............

Mom this is much,we won't be able to finish it ......it was evening already,and it was time for jungkook to return to his apartment....

His mom made extra dishes for his friends,but according to Jungkook it was too much...

Hosoek loves my food a lot am sure he wont let it waste...

Alright then..i will be leaving now ....Jungkook said going to hug his dad who hugged back pecking his forehead before letting him go,he did same with his mom collecting the big food flask she was holding,muttering a thank you,we will enjoy it,pecking her cheeks,waving cutely at them before exiting....

..............

Wow this looks yummy...Hosoek exclaimed....

Have been craving home food seriously...yoongi said setting down the plate he got from the kitchen serving himself....I will surely thank aunt for this..she is the best...