CHAPTER 12

Taehyung and jimin just arrived to school they went to their lockers to drop their backpacks and pick the stuffs they needed...

Few minutes later they heard murmurs,turning to the entrance they saw yoongi,hoseok and jungkook,with their back pack heading towards them...they greeted each other,since they now consider each other friends...

Babe,how are you...yoongi said hugging his boyfriend who hugged back...

Am fine yoonie hyung....he said shyly...

We will meet at the cafeteria later right...

Jimin nodded...

Alright then,take care..yoongi said ruffling jimin's hair...

You too..

When yoongi was busy talking to jimin...jungkook turned to face  Taehyung,who was busy stuffing things in his locker...taehyung was the first person his eyes fell on...taehyung was putting on black all through,making him dangerously cute.....he never fails to amaze jungkook....

You look cute in black..Jungkook said,not being able to hold himself....he does look nice in black..his favorite...

Taehyung who was not expecting the compliment,not from Jungkook,got flustered,his cheeks turning tomato red,he tried to look normal,ignoring the weird thing he his feelings at the pit of his tummy,he turned his head to face Jungkook...

Thanks....he said simply..

You look nice too..he added looking at Jungkook..

Really do I,Jungkook said staring back at taehyung....he likes talking to taehyung,he really does...he wonder why he always felt nice when ever he is with him,he wonder why his heartbeats increases when ever they are close to each other, but he decided to toss that aside,it normal right....a normal feeling when you meet new people...

Yeah....

Thanks then,Jungkook said with a smile not knowing what that smile did to a certain blue haired...taehyung smiled back though...wanting to see more of Jungkook smiling face and not the usual cold ones..

........

The trio walked ahead,leaving the two best friends behind,Jimin was still setting his locker...

Hy,a girl stopped in front of Jungkook who narrowed his eyebrows at her......what does she want..Jungkook thought...he then remembered he had seen this face somewhere,where was it, it then dawned to him that it was the girl from yesterday...

Hey..he said,maintaining his cold appearance...

I just wanted to apologize for what happened yesterday...I promise it was a mistake...she said faking an innocent face...

Taehyung who was walking to his class with Jimin stopped noticing the girl from yesterday talking to Jungkook...

What is she up to this time.....he said looking at the girl who was busy trying to act cute,with the ravennette oblivious to her act...

Who knows...Jimin said also looking at the scene in front of him...

Well taehyung had told his best friend what he saw,you see they don't keep secrets from each other...

....I said it was OK yesterday,you need not to worry,Jungkook answered with a blank expression...

Oh OK,am yoona....the brown hair lady said stretching her hands forward for Jungkook to shake....

He really didn't want to but what can he do...students were watching and he does not want to disgrace her so he took her hand...

Jungkook..he said not really interested..