THEMES

*Romance.
*Love.
*Jealousy.
*Angst.(likely).
*Mpreg.
*fast realization of feelings.
*Happy ending.
*Boyxboy.

NOTE: if you are not comfortable with the themes above,please do not read...

*** the pictures I will be using in this book is either from facebook,pinterest or google,so credit to rightful owners,I might not mention when I upload in the chapters..

*** this book will be of my own imagination,if there is any similarity with other taekook's work then it purely a coincidence.

*** if I make any of ur favourite idol a villain,then am sorry and also bear in mind that this is just fanfic,somethings in the book does not relate to the real life characters.

*** I love taekook a lot so my main focus will be on them.

*** I will be making Jungkook older than taehyung with just a year,I don't want the bottom to be older than the top..I hope you understand.

*** this is my first taekook fanfic,i will try my best to make the storyline not complicated and easy going.

*** English is not my first language but I will try my best to make the book a lovely one.

***fetus writing,be warned...this is my first written story ever so they are lot of mistakes and it currently under edit....

***Also there's been mean comments....have deleted them though...please reframe from spewing things that are not right....I urge you to read and understand before speaking out....and don't always expect things to go your way....we all have different ways of thinking and life isn't a bed full of roses... mistakes happen...no one is perfect.....

THANKS ALOT..
BORAHAE.
💜💜💜💜💜