CHAPTER 17

Yaaay....what wrong with you taetae....

You don't have to come with me....taehyung said not turning to look at his friend who was trying to catch up with him...

I don't understand I don't have to come with you...we came together...Jimin said already in front of taehyung,who was trying to unlock the car...

Talk to me best,what's wrong,did something happened at home,you said aunt wanted you home,you should be smiling but why are downcast ...Jimin asked worried...

He was cuddling with yoongi when all of a sudden taehyung came requesting for the car key,he wasn't smiling at all,his expression was sour...he had asked what happened and taehyung just answered,saying his eomma wants him home...Jimin not convinced followed his friend out of the door after giving him the key....

It nothing...taehyung sighed....what am I even doing,what wrong with me,do I need to react this way..he thought getting irritated himself...

I don't think you can drive,give me the key,I will drive us home...Jimin said grabbing the key from Taehyung...

Taehyung didn't say anything,he just walked to the other side of the car,sitting on the passenger sit as Jimin drive them home....

The drive home was quiet...non of them uttering a word to each other....

Prince,you are home early....

Yes eomma,just not feeling too well...

What wrong pup come here...namjoon said gesturing for his son to come sit close to him...

It nothing serious appa,just need some rest,nothing to worry about..Taehyung said hugging his appa....

Can I go rest for a while,I will be down for dinner...taehyung asked smiling trying to hide what he is feeling,but his parent saw it all,they knew something was wrong but since he wanted to rest,it ok,they will talk later...

Ok son,go get some rest,namjoon said patting taehyung's right shoulder who immediately left for his room....

Aunt,you didn't call taehyung home...Jimin asked confused..

No,I didnt....

Jiminie,what wrong what happened to prince,jin asked worriedly..

I really don't no aunt,he said you asked him to come home,I tried to talk to him but he said it was ok...

Did anything strange happen at your friends place...namjoon asked,he was worried too,he has never seen his son this down,though he was trying to mask it,he still could see through him,after all he is his appa...

Jimin thought for a while,trying to figure out anything weird but couldn't....nothing happened uncle...I will go see if he would talk to me,don't worry,am sure it nothing serious...Jimin said,smiling at couple before leaving for taehyung's room...

Hope all is well,jin said with a sigh,sitting on the couch right next to his husband...

Don't worry,it well,namjoon said,playing with is husband's hair..

..............

Taetae...Jimin said lowly..

Jimin walked into the room seeing taehyung laying on the bed,staring blankly at the celling,he also joined him,turning his head to face his best friend who was on his right side...

Hmm....

Am your best friend you know you shouldn't hide anything from me....we don't hide anything from each other remember....Jimin said calmly...