CHAPTER 13

A week has passed...

The bound between the top 5 male became stronger...they sit together every lunch,chat,laugh and even tease the couple among them any chance they got...

.....

Yoongi hyung,i thought uve gone to pick them...Jungkook said coming down from his room....

Yeah,am going now,he said before existing the apartment....

Well it the game day,yoongi was to go pick up his boyfriend and taehyung....it not that they couldn't come on their own,he just wanted to save them the stress of trying to find the location,beside it is not a bad thing to go pick up them up.....

.........

Taetae,you don't have to be nervous,calm down OK,am sure you will win and even if you don't I will still cheer you on,don't forget we are all friends.....Jimin said trying to calm his nervous best friend.....

They were ready,waiting for yoongi to come pick them up at the park's......taehyung's appa and eomma came back a week ago,he was very happy to see them as they got him different kind of gifts,not just only him but his best friend Jimin too...he and Jimin went home on friday after school to get his things,and say good bye to his parent,since he will be at the park's for weekend...

Yeah,just,you no have never played with anyone before.....taehyung sighed,playing with his fingers,days ago he was bragging about how good he plays and now that he thinks of it,he has really never compete with anyone,just the PC robot..

True,but don't worry,Jungkook won't bite....the orange haired male said patting his best friend's shoulder.....

Taehyung chuckled at that,jungkook's face appearing in his head,as it has been through out the week....he definitely wont bite....

Deep deep...

I think he is here...Jimin said,picking up his phone to check the message he just received....

YOONIE❤: am here...

He said he is here let get going...Jimin said grabbing his wallet,taehyung doing so as they head out of the mansion....jimin's parent left already,they were invited to one of their business partner son's wedding...

The two best friends went straight to where yoongi parked his car...he came down as the gentleman he his...

Yoongi hyung,you kept this beautiful people waiting...taehyung said sassily.....

Not even a hello....yoongi said..

Why would I,you kept us waiting,taehyung said folding his hands on his chest...

It not m.....

Have missed you loveeeee...jimin quickly butted in hugging his boyfriend...

Have missed you too sweet...yoongi said hugging back.....

You guys were literally together yesterday...what with all this I msh yhu i msh yhu stuff.....taehyung said mockingly......

At least let get going,when we get there you can squeeze the hell out of each other if you want to...... he added opening the door to the back sit of the car..sitting himself in and putting on his sit belt....

Just say you are jealous...yoongi said getting comfortable on his seat,after opening the passenger sit for his boyfriend making sure he is well seated...

Tsk,jealous of who?,taehyung asked rolling his eyes...

Of us of course...yoongi fired back..

As if...