𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

Começar do início

This when his mother had camping trip and Jungkook didn't had anyone in home to take care of him and ask the professor to brought him together. All the students squealing and pinch his chubby cheeks after seeing him.

The others students treat him so nice, even play with him and taking care of him. He never forgot the memories when they're at Canada that Jungkook and Yugyeom studied to.

Yugyeom is the one take their picture together. Tears threatening to fall from his eyes as his thumb slide the screen phone again to show another photo.

This is his first flight and throwing tantrum after seeing the big plane in front of him and saw how many people getting into the plane and thinking that the plane would eating him alive

He chuckle at his stupidity child mind as one tears slip out from his right eyes. HyunMin wipe his tears and slide the phone screen again and that he's crying even more.

This is the last photo he took his mother picture when they're in Jimin's house

This is the last photo he took his mother picture when they're in Jimin's house. Living so happy without any harm but now what happened? His mother, soon to be father, step grandfather and grandmother was taken from him.

Every night, every time when he asleep, he would get the nightmare- no memories that his biological father shot them in front of his eyes. He can't forget that.

He also hate JangMi and blame her because of his mother marry with his father, if not it would never happen. At least that what he thought and we couldn't blame him too. He still trauma.

" HyunMin, JangMi it's time to go school " He heard his grandmother call for him and he wipe his tears.

He got up from his mother bed and got ready for the school.

He kiss his grandma cheeks and leave without giving spare glance to Taehyung and that make him felt bad for his son behavior and guilt

He kiss his grandma cheeks and leave without giving spare glance to Taehyung and that make him felt bad for his son behavior and guilt. Meanwhile JangMi went downstairs and eat breakfast with them.

She just look alike her mother

She just look alike her mother. After they done eat their breakfast, she went to the school same like HyunMin.

Hyewon sometime felt bad because of this family. There no happiness and it always sorrowful. HyunMin also always against his dad and won't listen to them. She sigh before got to work leaving Taehyung behind.

" What should I do? " Taehyung whisper and sip the tea.

❏❐❑

HyunMin and his friends smoking at the cafeteria without caring the looking that others students give them. He flinch a bit as they heard loud sound coming from the locker room and curious seeing the students go there.

He and his friends also following the other students to see a new students got bullied by his rival. He clenched his jaw and walk towards them.

" Hoi, What the fuck you're doing with this kid huh? " HyunMin said while poking his inner cheeks stretching his hand out for helping the new student.

" Why the hell you always cut my mood bro? " One of his rival frown and tsk seeing HyunMin helping the junior boy.

HyunMin shrugged off his shoulder and puff out the smoke in front of his rival face making them mad and start to attack his group. In the end, HyunMin group win the fight and they got suspended for three days.

HyunMin went back to the new student and froze up like a statue in his place as he look at the new student with shock face. Why?

Because the boy looking same just like his mother. The doe eyes, button nose and plump yet thin lips. The eyes hold the whole galaxy. He blink his eyes when the new student bid his hand across his face.

" Hello? Are you okay? " The boy ask.

" Yes? " HyunMin reply as his eyes still glue at the boy face.

" Thank you but you had bruise on your face " The boy said and look at him weirdly.

HyunMin clear his throat and ask to the junior.

" Are you new? What's your name? " HyunMin ask again as he wipe some blood that had on his lips.

" My name is Kim DongHyun and I just move from Ilsan " The boy said cheerfully and blinking his doe eyes.

HyunMin nod and change his gaze to the younger wrist, he saw a dark blue and purple bruised on it and he snap when DongHyun awkwardly hide his wrist with the hem of his sweater.

Just like his mother who always like to wore sweater even in hot weather.

They didn't knew what will coming after HyunMin met DongHyun and the reason behind of the bruised stories.

❏❐❑

To Be Continue

1123 words

Just keep reading and you'll know.

So many pic and maybe I will write less about JangMi bcs the main characters for now is HyunMin and DongHyun.

Edit for fair :')