"I told you I would do it," I said once my laughter had calmed down. He again turned to look at me and I saw a little crumb that was still on his face right on top of the right side of his upper lip. "You got something," I said motioning to my lips. He tried to get it but failed miserably. "Can I?" I asked not wanting to make him uncomfortable. He looked at me, skeptical, but nodded anyway and turned to face the road.

I once again moved my body towards him and leaned forward to wipe the crumb away.

I softly brushed my thump above his lip, touching him ever so slightly, but that little contact made him tense up and look at me. locking eyes while our faces were still very close to each other; I could feel his hot breath tinkling on my lips. I looked down at his lips and brushed my thumb over his upper lip this time before looking deep into his beautiful blue eyes.

I was so carried away in the moment, I didn't know what took over my mind. There was so much hidden behind his eyes. It made me want to know his story, get to know him and listen to him talk. Learn about his fears and dreams, most embarrassing stories and first times.

I was pulled out of my gaze by him clearing his throat, which made me look away and sit back in my seat with a nervous chuckle. I mumbled a quick 'sorry' before looking out my window and letting my thoughts carry me away.

*** 

I was running frantically through the dark and cold forest, branches hitting and scratching me as I move past them

I was running frantically through the dark and cold forest, branches hitting and scratching me as I move past them. The darkness was calling for me, I could hear it calling my name.

"Eleanore!"

My name being called made me look around, looking to find the owner of the voice. But the one voice turned into many voices. All calling for me, some whispering, some yelling, some warning and some even begging.

"Eleanore"

"You're too late"

"Eleanore!"

"Lookout"

"Eleanore"

"you're out of time!"

All the distractions made my head spin, not knowing where to look, where to go or what the hell was happening. Suddenly the ground below me wasn't there anymore, and I was falling down without warning. My knees hit the ground with a very loud thud. My whole body collapsed to the ground while the voices kept getting louder and louder.

"Ah! Stop! Please!" I sobbed into the emptiness of the night. Suddenly a twig snapping caught my attention, I looked up through teary eyes to see the once forest that was filled with trees had now become a clearing in the woods, there was only one huge tree in the middle of the clearing. Its branches looked like hands reaching out to grab me.

I looked down at my shaky hands to find them covered in blood. My blood.

Wait, I'm bleeding? What the-