Jungkook nodded and opened the folder, a pen in his hand. He went through the list of names with Seokjin, asking questions and crossing out anyone who wasn't suspicious. Almost half an hour later, more than two thirds of the list was crossed off.

"I'm almost certain this guy isn't married." Jungkook said thoughtfully, his pen anxiously tapping on the table, "He has too much on his hands to follow Jimin around. Is your manager married?"

"Manager Hyunchan? Yeah, he's married. Been married for a couple years now." Seokjin frowned, "Jimin's stylist is single, but he's always at the station, since he takes care of a lot of people. His make-up team were all woman, so it's not them either..."

"What about Shinha?" Jungkook frowned, "I've never really liked the vibe of that guy."

"Shinha?" Seokjin shook his head, quickly dismissing the idea, "He's incredibly stubborn and sometimes too much to handle, but he's a good kid. Besides, he's Jimin's friend. And last I heard, Shinha was in a relationship with a fellow reporter from another station."

"That brings us full circle then." Jungkook sighed, closing the folder, "And I still don't have a clue about who this is."

"I'll help in any way I can." Seokjin offered quickly, "You know, your brother taught me a few things. If there's anyone you want me to look into, just tell me."

Jungkook smiled lightly, nodding in acknowledgement of Seokjin's words.

"Will you be going to Jimin's graduation today?" Seokjin asked, steering the tense conversation a different direction.

"Today? Isn't it tomorrow?" Jungkook tilted his head in confusion.

Seokjin shrugged, "Well it was, but it was moved to today." He glanced at his watch, "The exams are starting in about two hours, and then the graduation ceremony is later."

"Today...? I don't even have his gifts ready..." Jungkook leaned back in his chair, suddenly even more stressed.

"You know, its tradition to gift a new chef a set of nice knives. Maybe you could do that." Seokjin smirked and took a sip of his coffee.

"Are you going? What are you getting him?" Jungkook leaned forward, his big doe-like eyes shining with curiousity. It was a lot different from his earlier strict business look.

"I'm going to be one of the judges for the exams. So I'll be there." Seokjin smiled as he rubbed his chin, "My gifts aren't necessarily something he can hold, but I paid off his whole tuition and deposited a down payment for a small building so he can start his restaurant. "

"Whoa." Jungkook clapped quietly, "That's amazing. He'll be so grateful. Where should I get him those knives you say?"

Seokjin laughed lightly before taking Jungkook's pen and writing down the names of a few stores, as well as some websites to browse. Jungkook thanked him with a small bow as he stood. He was about to turn and leave when Seokjin stopped him.

"Hey." Seokjin called out. Jungkook looked towards Seokjin, the same innocent look in his eyes as before. Seokjin found it hard sometimes to see Jungkook as the mafia boss. When his eyes still held that child-like shine, Jungkook was just his best friend's little brother.

"Have you heard anything from your brother?" Seokjin asked quietly. Jungkook shook his head slowly, his shoulders slumping just slightly.

"Nothing. Hopefully he comes around sometime soon. Winter is his favorite season." Jungkook offered a small comfort, to which Seokjin smiled a bit.

"Well." Seokjin stood, "We should get going. We both have to prepare before the graduation."
____________________________________

"Does it look okay?" Jungkook turned left and right, observing his outfit in the floor length mirror of his room. A knee length trench coat, black dress pants, and shiny shoes. The coat was open to reveal a dark green sweater and a white scarf around his neck. Jungkook's hair was growing out, the messy waves were cute and fell around his head softly.