Part 60- Caught

Please Comment and Vote.
🙏🙏❣️

"We've finally caught the idiot!" Her voice ranted as I picked the call.

It was filled with so much rage.

"Do you know that the fool tried to abduct these children again?" She said with a mock laughter.

"Seriously?!" I was growing in the same anger.

"Where are you at now?" I asked.

"At the police station" she called out.

"I'm coming now " I called out as I ended the call.

I was filled with rage .
The different things I had planned to do to John Casper if I was to come across him came flashing back in my face.

I couldn't pick which one to do first, slap him, spit on him or hit him hard .
I wanted to hurt him as much as he had hurt Nma.

I drove with anger clouding my vision.

"Where is he? Where is that fool?" I ranted as I walked into the station reception.

I saw him sitting on the bench with his hands cuffed . I made to get to him but they held me back.

I managed to spit on him as his head was bowed in shame.

"How could you?" I questioned as tears began to form in my eyes.

Seeing him brought back the old wounds to mind.

"You killed your wife and your child John , how could you? " I shouted trying to free myself from their grip so I could tear him to pieces as that was the thought in my head.

" Madam we would send you out if you don't maintain decorum in this place!" an officer shouted.

"What's decorum?" I shouted back at him angrily, still trying to break free from their hold.

"Leave me alone, let me deal with this killer"  I said making for him again.

They had to drag me out because I was mad with anger.

"I didn't kill anybody " I had John scream out .
His voice sounded more defensive than remorseful.

"That idiot..." I stammered in between tears.

They finally let me go when we got outside.

My gown was rumpled due to the grip.

I couldn't wait to hear how he was caught or what he tried to do.

The sight of him alone got me angry  and if I stayed there any longer, I was sure to get someone killed .

He kept staring at me from inside , without breaking his stare. I looked at him and spat out as I entered my car and drove off .

"You hardened criminal" I heard Nma's mother shout at an unmoved John.

I drove to nowhere in particular.

I was filled with rage.

The kind of anger that comes with tears, that was the kind.

I found myself again in the cemetery.

I cried my eyes out like never before.

I hated him!!!.

     Have you ever hated someone?

What did the person do that made you get such a feeling?

🤔💔