I inhaled the fresh air sitting in the lawn enjoying my black tea

I got ready in white kurti with pink pants and blue duppata after applying light makeup I was all ready to go to college

I reached college I felt happy as now there is no one to put meaningless  restrictions on me. I'm a free bird!

But my smile vanished when i saw a group of boys of my class standing at the entrance of my class

But my smile vanished when i saw a group of boys of my class standing at the entrance of my class. They are very rude always ragging others I always stayed away from them but now what should i do?
Ya Allah! Please help me.
I tried my level best to slowly go into the class without gaining their attention but it was all in vain and one of them said: "Hey beautiful! How are you?"
Offf Allah! I don't want to be their prey please help me.
One of them came towards me and took my bag I tried to get it from him but they were enjoying seeing helplessness. I looked at my classmates for help but they remain silent as if nothing is happening but I can't complain them because I myself use to sit silently when they use to bully others because they are dangerous and if you protest then you  are their new target.
After a lot of struggle I was finally able to get my bag and was trying to reach my sit before they do anything more but one of the tall boy of them grabbed my hand and said: "Where are you going beautiful talk with us we are not that bad?"
I tried to free myself from him but his grip tighten and his gang was laughing.
One muscular hand took me out of the grip of that boy I looked up to see the man who have power to fight with this wolves but I was left shocked he is none other than Sikander Khan the king or the leader of this wolves but why he saved me.
He looked at me intensely and I looked down feeling awkward because of his gaze.
He then looked at the taller boy of his height and said: "What happen Sami? Why are you bothering her?"
Really! He is the leader of the gang and expert in torturing others then why he is saving me.
That tall boy said: "What's wrong Sikander we are just having little fun!"
He moved me behind him and looked at them angrily and said: "Don't you even dare come near her. She is not any random girl whom you can use for your entertainment. She is mine just stay away from her."
And they all nodded and went away.
I was shocked I'm not his. not only me but the whole class was shocked to know that the most wanted boy of our college is interested in me.
I looked at him confused.
He said: "I got to know about your parents death it must be heart breaking for you. If you need any help or notes just ask it out I'll be always there for you and ha if any boy troubles you just let me know I'll take care of him."
He went and sat beside his friends. I went to my seat and sat all confused what's going on? Why all of sudden he became my rescuer.
Ya Allah! Why this dangerous men are after me.
This Sikander Khan girls fall for him but he was never found with any girl. I mean he is leader of most famous gang of our college and his father is 50% share holder of our institute and the cherry on the top he is topper of our class I don't know how he manages to be topper after spending all time in bullying others. I must say he is very intelligent because the way he answers the questions is impressive.
Sobiya! Why are you thinking about him ha?
But why he said I'm his?
After attending classes I was hurriedly going out of the class not wanting to face him but..
He said: "Sobiya wait!"
I stopped what should i do now? Should I talk to him or just ignore and runaway from here.
I was in my own thoughts when he held my both hands soflty and looked into my eyes. I looked down not wanting to see love in his eyes.
He said: "Sobiya look at Me!"
I looked up he smiled I must say he is devilishly handsome.
He said: "You might be thinking why all of sudden I expressed my feelings infront of whole class."
I looked at him angrily and said: "Yes i want to know why you did that and why you are creating scene here now infront of whole college by holding my hands."
I tried to free my hands and he smiled looking at my struggle. He said: "I always loved you Sobiya from the first day I saw you but I didn't expressed my feelings because your father was my father's friend so I remained in my limits but now when he is not anymore I want you to be with me. I love you Sobiya!"
I was left shocked. I don't know what should i say. I looked at him tensed.
He said: "Calm down Sobiya! You take your time to answer but remember that you are mine and I'll make you mine."
Is he giving me time or warning Me?
He released my hands I looked around myself girls were fuming in anger and boys were shocked to see this side of the bad boy of the college not able to see myself as a center of attraction I ran from there.
I took auto and went back to home.
I reached home I was still in shock what happened in college.
I never thought that simple girl like me will gain the attention of the bad boy of college and the mafia king.
Roman Amir! He is going to come back.
This week was so peaceful without him. Otherwise his presence suffocates me and my hate increases towards him more I see him.
I don't know what's going in Sikander's mind why he is after me.